If exiting the District, make sure you download your Microsoft 365 files prior to your account becoming deactivated. Students have 90 days from their last day with Cobb to download their files. Employees need to transfer files prior to the last day of employment. We recommend transferring all files before leaving the district.
Most files can simply be downloaded onto a personal computer, external storage device, or personal cloud-based storage account. Be aware that sharing links from documents within an account will no longer work once deactivated. If colleagues need access to items in your account, they need to save the document to their own account for future reference.
Follow these directions from Microsoft to ensure you or your colleagues have any documents needed.
Download Directions for:
Move or Copy Directions:
Other Helpful Information:
Contact your local school’s TTIS for additional support.
Cobb County School District is pleased to announce that all CCSD students will begin the 2017-2018 school year with active Office 365 accounts. This transition should allow teachers greater ease in setting up and sharing resources utilizing OneNote Class Notebooks and shared folders in One Drive.
Use Office 365 to incorporate the 4C’s into the classroom! Tap into student’s critical thinking, collaboration, communication, and creative skills with the various Microsoft tools to help them achieve in the classroom.
Creative Thinking:OneNote Notebook, Sway
Communication: Forms, OneNote Notebook, Skype, online version of Word and PowerPoint
Creativity: Sway, PowerPoint, OneNote Notebook
Collaboration: OneNote Notebook, online version of Word and PowerPoint
Contact your Technology Training/Integration Specialist (TTIS) for help on integrating Office 365 into your classroom.
Below are some frequently asked questions and answers.
What is the student’s log in and password? The student’s log in is [email protected] and password is the same password that they use with their student id number to log on to school computers. Students with common last names may have 3 digits after their last name. There are 3 ways that their log in can be verified: (1) ParentVUE, (2) StudentVUE, and (3) Office 365 report via CSIS.
If a student’s account doesn’t work or they cannot log in, can information be accessed to help them log in? Teachers can pull a report from CSIS that will indicate the student’s username and show if the parents have opted in or out.
How does a parent opt out? Parents can log on to their ParentVUE Account and select the opt out option. All CCSD students have ParentVUE accounts. The local school ParentVUE contact would need to provide the parent with the ParentVUE activation code if they do not already have an active account.
For more information, visit our Office 365 for Students web page.
Through a partnership with Microsoft, the Cherry Creek School District is now providing students and staff the opportunity to download and install Microsoft Office at no cost to them!
The Microsoft Program allows students and staff to access the latest version of Office. Students and staff can use their Cherry Creek School District account to download and install a full version of Microsoft Office software, including: Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook and more!
It can be installed on up to 5 computers, including Macs and Windows-based devices, and used on up to 5 mobile devices, including iOS and Android devices.
The software will stay active as long as the student remains enrolled with the Cherry Creek School District or as long as the staff member is employed with the District. After installation, the computer will need to be connected to the Internet at least every 30 days to verify they are still eligible for the program, though no action is needed other than being connected to the internet.
Download and Install Office for PC or Mac
Note: you should uninstall other versions of Office before you proceed.
Instructions to Install Office for PC
- Go to website https://aka.ms/myofficeeverywhere from the computer you want to install Office on.
- Enter your Cherry Creek School District email address ([email protected]) in the field that indicates your work or school account. When you move to the password field the screen will redirect to https://my.cherrycreekschools.org. This is normal. At the my.cherrycreekschools.org logon screen input your credentials and click the Log In button.
- Select your desired Language and Version (if you are installing Office for Windows, Microsoft recommends using the 32-bit installation).
- Click on install to download and install the latest version of Office.
Instructions to Install Office for MAC
- Install Office.
- Open one of the applications such as Word or PowerPoint.
- Click on the box titled Sign In.
- When asked what email address or phone number you would like to use to sign in, type in your complete Cherry Creek email address ([email protected]).
- Click on the button titled Next.
- The next screen will redirect to the Cherry Creek portal.
- Log in with your complete Cherry Creek email address and your current password.
- After you log in, the Office installation will activate.
Please note that you do not need a product key. You should activate your Office 365 Pro Plus installation with your CCSD account ([email protected]) and CCSD password.
Click on this link to check Minimum System Requirements. If your computer is not compatible with the latest version of Office, you can choose to select the previous version at the bottom of the screen.
If you experience trouble installing the software, click on this link to learn how to troubleshoot your Office installation.
Download and Install Office for Android or iOS devices
- Go to your app store on your mobile device (iTunes for iOS devices, Google Play for Android devices).
- Search for Office Mobile for Office 365 Subscribers (Note: on iPad, you may need to change search setting to "iPhone apps only". The iPhone app can be used on iPads, but is not compatible on first and second generation iPads.).
- Install the app on your device.
- After the installation is complete, open the app.
- When prompted, enter your complete CCSD email address ([email protected]). Select Organization account and type your CCSD email password.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long can I keep my license for Office 365 through the Microsoft Program?
Current Cherry Creek School District Students and staff are eligible for the Office 365 ProPlus license through the Microsoft Program. You must connect to the Internet once every 30 days to verify you are still eligible for the program. Students who graduate or who are no longer enrolled in the district will lose their license, as will staff members who are no longer employed by the District. When the license expires, you will retain read-only access to your Microsoft Office files.
What is included with Office 365 ProPlus subscription license?
- Office 365 ProPlus for PC
- Office 365 ProPlus for Mac
- Office Mobile for iPhone
- Office Mobile for Android
How many devices can I install the software on?
Each subscription license allows you to install Microsoft Office on up to five computers. You can also run Office Mobile for Android or iPhone on up to five mobile devices.
Can I deactivate an installation to install it on another?
If you've already installed the latest version of Office with Office 365 on five computers and you want to install Office on a sixth computer, you can do that by first deactivating an installation on one of your current computers.
Follow these instructions to deactivate an installation: go to website https://aka.ms/myofficeeverywhere Click Software on the left hand side of the page then click Office. Next click Deactivate next to the computer you want to deactivate the installation from. You will then have the license free to install it on another computer.
Is this a full version of Office, available for offline use?
Yes. While the student is enrolled with the Cherry Creek School District or the staff member is employed with the District this software has the same features and functions as other versions of Office and can be used offline. When the license expires, you will retain read-only access to your Microsoft Office files.
What applications are included with Office 365 ProPlus for Windows?
What applications are included with Office 365 ProPlus for Mac?
Will I be able to use Microsoft Lync through Office 365 ProPlus?
No, not at this time. While Lync is included as part of the ProPlus software package, Cherry Creek School District students or staff do not currently have the license needed in Office 365 to use Lync.
What can I do if Office does not display correctly?
If an Office program looks blurry, displays as all black or all white, the screen flickers, or looks different on different computers, see Office 365 doesn't look right.
The Nevada COVID-19 Response, Relief and Recovery Task Force, in coordination with community partners, has launched a statewide initiative called ‘Connecting Kids Nevada’ to connect students with Internet service and devices. The ambition is simple and bold: to connect every Nevada student in need with reliable internet and a device before the first day of school, and to confirm that all 500,000 students in Nevada are equipped and ready to learn.
To this end, Clark County School District will subsidize in-home Internet connections for families without in-home Internet connectivity who meet certain eligibility requirements through the 2020-2021 school year. The District subsidy will cover 100% of the family’s costs of the in-home Internet service during the school year.
In early August, a Family Support Center (FSC), with live operators Mon-Sat, 7:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m., began helping CCSD families connect to the internet and a device. Thanks to a partnership with Cox Communications, every qualified CCSD student will receive internet service for the entire school year, subsidized by CCSD. A variety of connection options are available; the FSC will help determine the appropriate options to meet the needs of the families requesting service.
For more information, please visit the Connecting Kids Nevada website at https://connectingkidsnv.org/ or call (888) 616-2476.
Office 365 ccsd
Print an Office 365 Class Roster
CCSD Teachers can print rosters for their classes which list each student’s Office 365 Login ID and Opt-in status.
- Begin by logging in to the CCSD intranet portal: aportal.cobbk12.org
- In the Report Search widget, start typing “Office.”
- If your portal home dashboard does not include the “Report Search” widget, you can quickly add it:
- Click on “Add Widgets” in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Select “Report Search.” (“Most Accessed Reports” is also also handy one to have.)
- Click “Return to Dashboard.”
- If your portal home dashboard does not include the “Report Search” widget, you can quickly add it:
- Click on the SIS4130 Office Parental Consent report.
- Choose a class from the menu, then print or export the report as needed.
- Be sure to note if any students have a non-standard user ID (one that includes a number), and most importantly,
Note: Students will use their normal Windows password for Office365 and sites that use Office365/Microsoft authentication.
Another Note: Check if any students have been opted-out by their parents. (These students will not be able to use Office 365, but may be able to authenticate to other resources.)
Find it Fast
The electronic translation service is hosted by Google Translate. The quality of the translation will vary in some of the languages offered by Google. Google Translate is a free service and currently offers translation in over 50 languages, although an impressive number, this does not capture all languages or dialects. The basic translation’s goal is to capture the general intention of the original English material.
The Cobb County School District does not guarantee the quality, accuracy or completeness of any translated information. Before you act on translated information, the District encourages you to confirm any facts that are important to you and affect any decisions you may make.
The Cobb County School District is committed to parent, family and community engagement, and it is our hope that by providing this tool on our website that we are making our information more accessible to families whose first language is not English and thereby enabling better engagement in public education.
- Clan war league bonus distribution
- Georgia waterfalls camping
- Emblema honda civic
- Mercedes fuel injection
- W126 wagon
- Libra decan 1 compatibility
- Redding used trucks
- Lego box amazon