5 best PewDiePie's Minecraft videos of all time
Felix “PewDiePie” Kjellberg is the biggest individual content creator on YouTube. In June 2019, PewDiePie posted his first Minecraft Let's Play video, which turned into a long humorous series that is highly entertaining to watch.
PewDiePie's Minecraft series was a huge success. He even started a hardcore series, where he only has one life. So if he dies, he won't be able to respawn back into his world. Throughout his series, fans have experienced hilarious Minecraft gameplay. This article dives into PewDiePie's best Minecraft videos.
Best PewDiePie's Minecraft videos of all time
5) PewDiePie's first Minecraft video
PewDiePie's first Minecraft gameplay video is totally worth mentioning in this list. This video is what brought Minecraft back to its peak on YouTube. As of right now, it has over 48 million views.
In this video, Pewds showed his "veteran" knowledge and began his journey into the survival world of Minecraft. He found diamonds, murdered a villager, got killed by an iron golem, and built a starter house around a birch tree, which went down in history as the tree of life.
4) PewDiePie and Jacksepticeye build the inverted pyramid
Once upon a time, Felix and Jack had the fantastic idea to play Minecraft together. In their survival world, they did lots of fun stuff like pranking each other, getting dogs, stealing baby llamas, and so on. But building the inverted pyramid is definitely one of the greatest things they did together in Minecraft.
PewDiePie and Jacksepticeye took over a taiga village and built an inverted pyramid. This served as their Minecraft base. They also made the nether portal inside the inverted pyramid.
3) PewDiePie and CinnamonToastKen play skyblock
In skyblock, players only have a small dirt island surrounded by nothing but air. This island only has one tree and a chest with an ice block and lava bucket.
PewDiePie and Ken spent almost all of their time finding what to do with the lava bucket and ice. After trying several things, they finally made a cobblestone generator and obtained cobblestones to reach the desert island.
2) PeePeePooPoo pushes PewDiePie into the end portal
PewDiePie named his pet pig "PeePeePooPoo." Who knew his beloved pig would betray and push him into the end portal. In episode 29, titled "Married in Minecraft Epicly," PewDiePie went to the ender portal along with his pet pig.
While Pewds was busy thinking, PeePeePooPoo nudged him into the portal, which led to an epic battle against the ender dragon.
1) Killing the ender dragon in hardcore
PewDiePie has been preparing for his fight against the ender dragon for a long time. However, unlike his regular survival world, Pewds only has one life and chance to beat the ender dragon.
Considering all of this, he came prepared with slow-falling potions, a water bucket, powerful enchanted weapons, and armor. After a memorable battle, Pewds won the fight and defeated the ender dragon in hardcore.
Disclaimer: This list reflects the personal views of the writer.
Follow Sportskeeda Minecraft onYouTube,Snapchat and Facebook for latest news and updates!
Jacksepticeye Girl Skin Minecraft
Jacksepticeye Girl Skin Minecraft
How to install Jacksepticeye Girl Skin for Minecraft
Method 1 – With change skin!
First,download this Skin
Go to minecraft.net
Click profile and browse your new Skin
Click upload image
Enjoy your new Skin
Method 2 – With download on your PC!
Download the skin on your PC, like on desktop.
Log in with your Minecraft account at www.minecraft.net/ and click on the profile tab.
Click choose file, and find and select the .png that is your skin, once the file is chosen hit upload.
Click on change button and enjoy!
Descargar Musica Spooky Floating Island Subnautica 14 Gratis.
SPOOKY FLOATING ISLAND | Subnautica #143,239,242 192 kbps30.4 MBI found the floating island in Subnautica, it's spookier than I expected! ►Subscribe for more great content : bit.ly/11KwHAM ►Follow me on Twitter : bit.ly/12aPsmi ►Like me on Facebook : ...DownloadDownload mp3
SPOOKY FLOATING ISLAND Subnautica #14149 192 kbps30.4 MBI found the floating island in Subnautica, it's spookier than I expected! ►Subscribe for more great content : bit.ly/11KwHAM ►Follow me on Twitter : bit.ly/12aPsmi ►Like me on Facebook : ...DownloadDownload mp3
SPOOKY FLOATING ISLAND Subnautica 149 192 kbps39.53 MBI found the floating island in Subnautica its spookier than I expectedSubscribe for more great content httpbit.ly11KwHAM Follow me on Twitter httpbit.ly12aPsmiLike me on Face...DownloadDownload mp3
SPOOKY FLOATING ISLAND | Subnautica #1432 192 kbps21.03 MBI found the floating island in Subnautica, it's spookier than I expected! ►Subscribe for more great content : bit.ly/11KwHAM ►Follow me on Twitter : bit.ly/12aPsmi ►Like me on Facebook : ...DownloadDownload mp3
Subnautica | Exploring Floater Island Finding Planters #14 (Subnautica Gameplay)1,148 192 kbps26.62 MBSubnautica | Exploring Floater Island Finding Planters #14 (Subnautica Gameplay) - Join me as we Survive a crash landing on the Flooded and Greatly alien planet humanity hopes to make home. My...DownloadDownload mp3
GOING UNDER THE FLOATING ISLAND (Subnautica Full Release Gameplay)5,400 192 kbps77.96 MBHey guys the LIKE GOAL is in Danger! We only got 450 Likes on the last video. Make sure to smash the Like Button to Keep Subnautica Full Release Gameplay alive on the channel! Today we're going...DownloadDownload mp3
Subnautica But It's Minecraft1,221,209 192 kbps13.48 MBHey guys, today we’re going to be checking out something I’ve been meaning to try out for a while. And that something is the Subnautica Minecraft mod, also known as Minenautica. It seemed really...DownloadDownload mp3
25 Minecraft Things You’ll Probably Never See5,098,118 192 kbps14.69 MB25 Minecraft Things You’ll Probably Never See! Minecraft has a large amount of rare occurrences and seeds to find. In that case, whether its getting a heart-shaped biome, a mushroom fields biome...DownloadDownload mp3
Subnautica - Abandoned Base on Floating Island!! - Subnautica Gameplay - Episode 950,078 192 kbps35.13 MBLet's play Subnautica! In this episode, we explore the floating island and discover the ruins of an old base! ► Join my Patreon for Special Rewards! goo.gl/yjbXev ► Leave a LIKE if you enjoy! It...DownloadDownload mp3
CREEPY MESSAGE & SCANNER ROOM - Subnautica Gameplay Playthrough - Episode 1448,715 192 kbps35.52 MBLet's play Subnautica! In this episode, we're sorta contacted by a weird alien and later build a Scanner Room! ► Join me on Patreon! goo.gl/yjbXev ► Leave a LIKE if you enjoy! It really helps! ►...DownloadDownload mp3
15 Oddly Creepy Moments in Kids Video Games1,506,186 192 kbps23.85 MBJust because a game is rated suitable for kids and may be family friendly it doesn't mean it won't contain some creepy or scary moments. In fact the unexpected scares found in childrens videogames...DownloadDownload mp3
Top 10 Scary Among Us Mysteries1,765,946 192 kbps11.88 MBTop 10 Scary Among Us Mysteries Subscribe To Top 10 Gaming: bit.ly/2wtE9Xv ⚠️CLICK HERE FOR THE NEXT PART!: bit.ly/2JfGuzJ ⚠️ Among Us is overwhelmingly popular with positive reviews from over...DownloadDownload mp3
Radar confirms UFO swarm around Navy warship7,182,709 192 kbps6.23 MBRadar confirms UFO swarm around Navy warshipDownloadDownload mp3
[FINALLY 1.0] Jacksepticeye Boyfriend Mod - A Mod for Friday Night Funkin'
Jacksepticeye is in FNF !
Hey ! This is a mod for Jacksepticeye. It changes some colors to Boyfriend to make it looks like it's Jacksepticeye !
Download Beta of the Full Mod here : https://gamebanana.com/mods/294366
Here's my Discord if you wanna give feedback in private (or just for a talk, my DMs are always open) gamerlol913.xml#2220
Sorry if i removed the Drive links, it didn't counted as download. I am truely sorry but i really have to know how many people downloaded it, to see it my mod is Good or not, to Keep the updates going. I apologies to all of you. I also removed the full mod files cuz there wasn't that much change into it except for the audio menu and sound effect, i though it was pointless. If you want the audio still, i'll later add them into the Skins Only files.
HOPE YOU WILL ALL LIKE IT !
World download minecraft jacksepticeye
Funny / Jacksepticeye
Jack: Mayday! Mayday foxtrot delta whiskey zero! Houston! HELP!
- Sugar Plumps sends him a photo of herself:
Jack: This is why I love this series the first time; because Sugar Plumps is the best character ever, she is the love of my life, but I need to stay warm.
(Jack throws the photo onto the fire)
Jack:Burn Sugar Plumps, burn!!
- He sings along to most of the words of the theme song, but as the song begins to close out:
Jack: It's Little Inferno, it's Little Inferno just for meeeee...
Song: I've got the fireplace...
Jack:(loud, deep voice)...THAT BURNS AT A HUNDRED BILLION DEGREES!!!! IT'S LITTLE INFERNO JUST FOR MEEEE!!
Jack: (producing a heavy metal gesture) ROCK AND ROLL!
- Near the beginning of the game, one of the characters is on the verge of a mental breakdown, and the following occurs.
Nathan: Don't be scared. You own this school. If I wanted, I could blow it up. You're the boss.
Jack:YES I AM! Ilikethis guy!
Jack: I love cake, I love cake! I love cake and cake and cake! Cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake! Cake, cake, cookies! Cookies! Cake!
Jack: You CAN'T kill me, I have the Deathly Hallows!
Evie: But you don't, so I killed you.
- Then there's the time he asked Evie some common riddles.
Jack: What is the longest word in the dictionary? (The answer is 'smiles' because there's a mile between the first and last letter.)
- Then he tries to get philosophical with her. Operative word being "tries"...
Evie: I hope someday you'll join us.
Jack: ...who's "us"? The Hive Mind?
Evie: You are us.
Jack: ...this is some Matrix shit! Am I part of the Hive Mind? Am I connected to the central server? (to Evie) If I am you, then who are you?
Text-to-speech caption: If I am using who are.
Jack: (disgusted grumble) Fucking messed it up again!
Evie: Well, you are, so that means I'm not.
Jack: She's getting very philosophical. Okay, I can get philosophical on your ass, too! (to Evie) If a train leaves at 2:30 and arrives at 5:00, what weight is an elephant?
Text-to-speech caption: Free music 230 n Ride 5 what weight is an elephant.
Jack: (breaks down laughing hysterically) I am wasting away my life talking to you!
- Due to the test build not having consistent audio levels, Jack ends up getting his ears blasted out on more than one occasion.
- After the showers are discovered, Jack pauses to dwell on what he's playing after directing Yandere-chan to bathe.
"Am I really playing a game where I'm playing an Asian schoolgirl and I'm washing myself? Is that really what my life has become? Because I like it! (Nah, I'm joking by the way, this is creepy as fuck.)
Jack: Hello, Senpai... How are you feeling today...? Are you feeling a little... scared...?
Senpai:What the hell is wrong with you?! Get away from me!
Jack:(Rounds the corner)Another car! Hi the-(car starts breaking up and rolling towards him)Hi! Hi! H-What the shit?!
Jack: Edgar help me! I don't know what to do with this gun. It sucks! Might as well be pissin' on people. And I can't do that! Court order.
Jack: "Why did you create me? Why am I alive? Why did you birth me fromyour mind vagina!?"
- When Jack finally gets to fight Sans, and finally gets to "the REAL battle," he decides to write down all the attacks. His use of Buffy Speak when referring to the "don't move-ys" and the "random crap" is hilarious.
- Jack has a running gag doing a dull robot voice for Mettaton. Then he gets to Mettaton's second form and adopts a FABULOOOOOOUS voice for the character. You can see the dawning glee on his face as he sees the opportunity.
Jack: Oh! (leans forward and smirks) OOOOOHHHHH MYYYYYY...
- In the first episode, Jack takes a bathroom break. He forgets to edit this out, resulting in a couple of minutes where the human child is standing still. Their default expression can even be seen as annoyed! This animated video is even funnier, since the person waiting for Jack is Sans, who falls asleep and gets jump-scared by Papyrus's distinct laugh. The pee break returns in his replay for nostalgia week, in the exact some place!
- Jack vs. the Annoying Dog and the Legendary Artifact. He takes an indeterminate amount of time figuring out the Piano Puzzle, then finds the artifact...and is baffled by the "You're carrying too many dogs" message.
Jack: ..."too many dogs"? (checks inventory) What the hell is an "annoying dog"? When did it get here? (reads description): "Annoying Dog — Dog. A little white dog. It is fast asleep." Where did I get a little annoying dog?! Uh—"use". You deployed the dog.
(The Annoying Dog appears on screen. "Dogsong" cues up as the dog absorbs the artifact)
Jack: Uh...(reading) "The dog absorbs the artifact."
(The Annoying Dog wanders off-screen, and the music stops. Cue several long seconds of Jack looking at his screen and the camera in complete and utter befuddlement)
Jack: Uh...(checks pedestal) "The artifact is gone." I'm sorry, WHAT?! I spent all that time figuring out that puzzle just to come in here and have a dog take it?! Oh. OHHHHHH. There are going to be SEVEN SHADES OF SHITE slapped out of that dog when I find it again!
- Jack's reaction to Photoshop Flowey is comic gold, too.
Jack (seeing Flowey's screen face): Hi! You look nice!
(The face grins evilly and widens its eyes.)
Jack (looking slightly worried): Heh... never m—
(Photoshop Flowey's entire form appears on screen. Flowey cackles demonically.)
Jack:--WHAT THE FUCK?!!!! (Flowey continues cackling as Jack puts on a marvelous "WTF" face.) Ohhhhhh, that is SOOOO disturbing! Can I leave?
- He decided to befriend Undyne by cooking with her but the hilarious part was how freaked out Jack was when the character was grabbed by the head and taken to the counter while doing an over-the-top aggressive cooking.
Undyne: We're going to be best friends!!!
- Jack is enthused with Undyne's cooking, shouting "BURN THIS PLACE TO THE GROUND!" Then, they actually do burn the house down, he instantly regrets it. "Oh my god, we burned her house down."
Jack:I have a feeling I can't lose to him. That I'm just gonna keep holding out. *Asriel reappears onscreen, looking more terrifying than before* Um... OK! I take it back!
- One of the few really funny moments in the Genocide playthrough, after Jack's heard Sans' Pre Ass Kicking One Liner several times.
Jack: YES, YES, SANS — IT'S A BEAUTIFUL DAY OUTSIDE; BIRDS ARE CHIRPING; YOU'RE GONNA KICK MY ASS. COME ON, let's get this over with...
Jack: "Remember that time, when I made the Cobb salad, and everyone was like, 'Damn Jack, your Cobb salad is the best?' I remember. It was the day that I finally realized, I was good at making Cobb salads. And then everyone came to my birthday party and said that I was the best. I was only ten at the time - I know what you're thinking, 'A ten year old making Cobb salads? That's crazy! That's nuts!' There's no nuts in a Cobb salad... Or is there? I don't know, 'cause I've never actually made a Cobb salad. I was lying to you all this time. That was a lesson in not believing everything you hear. You know what I'm saying? 'Cause I don't anymore. Where are we going!?!?"
Jack: Tell my wife... Tell her that I ate the last of the peanut butter! And then I- (he lands safely) Hey, we're ok! Don't tell my wife anything! Ssh! She never has to know!
Jack: [After receiving a card for the Pink Vice] Oooh! All these people giving me nice things.
- Jack's increasingly exasperated reaction of, "You again?" every time the pathetically ineffective smuggler character he dubs "Potato Head" shows up in the booth was one of the fans' most eagerly-awaited staples of the Papers, Please series.
- In episode 3, he finds that a woman named Julie has no ID card. She says that she never got one. Jack's response?
Jack: Bull to the shitacky mushrooms! Not accepting that!
- In episode 7, Jack's reaction to the bomb.
Jack: What, what, what do I do? What do I do? IS THIS A FUCKING BOMB?!
- In Jack's second playthrough, he's thrilled when he can finally let Potato Man through, marveling at the fact that he has a job in statistics now.... only to find out that this was just someone who looks like Potato Man, and the real Potato Man is directly behind him.
Jack: Will you please share your subscribers with me for the rest of your life?
Jack:Maybe it's the pizza guy. Maybe they ordered pizza all the way up in the woods, and he was like, "I'm not going all the way up there." And then they didn't tip him, and now he's like, "You're all dead."
- This comment by Jack during one of the game's Reveals is hilarious when you consider one of the possible endings for the character:
Jack: Who resorted to cannibalism? *looks to the side* JOSH!
- Really, whenever Jack yells at anyone in a game.
Jack: Hey, fuck you!
Georgie: Fuck you!
Jack: No, fuck you!
Mark:Cue the epic montage music! *epic music starts playing*
Jack: What is happening? Are you having a stroke, sir?!
Mark: Who's the guy that loves to kill? Bing Bong, Bing Bong! Who's gonna put you on spikes? Bing Bong, Bing Bong!
Jack: "What the fuck is a keel?"
- Hilarity Ensues as Jack proceeds to place half a dozen keels along the side of the boat, i.e. pointing outward parallel to the waterline. This scene will have anyone with even a rudimentary grasp of seamanship in stitches.
- Naturally, the comments roasted him for this, and he eventually had to pin an en masse reply.
jacksepticeye: Keel goes UNDER the boat? GOT IT!!!
- Trollface Quest 1 has this gem.
Jack notices a guy and a wire. The wire has sparks coming out of it.
Jack: Don't click that because you'll get electrocuted!
Jack clicks the guy in an attempt to make the guy move away from the wire. The guy moves closer to the wire instead.
Jack: N-No! No!
Jack clicks the guy again. The guy moves closer to the wire again.
Jack: No! No, I'm clicking you to stay back. Go that way!
Jack clicks the guy again. The guy continues to closer with every click Jack makes.
Jack: No! Sir! Sir! Can w- Can we just talk about this for a second? S-Sir, you're the only thing I can click so I'm going to keep clicking you.
The guy moves even closer to the wire.
Jack: Um, don't- Don't touch it. Don't you touch it. If you touch it, no ice cream!
The guy moves closer.
Jack: I fucking mean it. I mean it. I see you eyeballing it. No! N-no!
The guy moves very close to the wire.
Jack: No- Do- No!
The guy walks past the wire.
Jack: That's it! Just keep on walking! Walk on by, and stay safe. Keep on walking past it. There you go, see you later buddy.
Jack: Yay! Okay, you can have some ice cream.
- Gets even funnier about a minute later when Jack sees one of the players pretending to give head to another player.
Jack: He had a shotgun! That's not fair! ...It's probably incredibly fair. Because police. But, come on!
Jack: So that's over there. (dies again)And the fourth moon is in the seventh inning!
Jack: The original PewDiePie is on YouTube.com/Markiplier.
- When Bruce Wayne gets accused of having mob attachments:
Reporter: Is all your money dirty?
Jack: No, I wash my money regularly.
- When Jack is beating up a mook:
Mook: I ain't telling you jack.
Jack: C'mon! Tell Jack! Jack wants to know!
- The increasing number of Bat-related puns at the series goes on.
Jack: Turn on the Bat-computer, Alfred. I'm gonna head to the Batcave, sit in the Bat chair, and Bat think for a while.
- A hymn in church...
Father MacFealty: Jesus is my savior, Jesus is my lord. He will forgive all my sins with no accord. *Meanwhile, Jack is dancing around and waving his hands as he sings in a rather bouncy tune*
- Confessions on the street...
Father MacFealty: What is it, my child? What have you got to say? Father MacFealty is here to listen to all your confessions, and all your worries.
Young woman:I'VE KILLED FOUR PEOPLE.
Father MacFealty: Ah, sure, Jesus, that's grand! Don't even worry about it! Say 4 "Hail Mary"s and you'll be fine!
- Dispensing out the Lord's justice...
Father MacFealty: You wouldn't arrest a priest now, would ya? I'm a nice lad. I'm a man of the- I'm a man of the Lord *cut to cop shooting at him* WAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!
Jack: Okay, okay, gogogogo! *makes it up, sighs in relief* Oh, my g- *boy gets thrown off the cliff*
The boy: Aah!
Jack: I just got tossed off!
- Additionally, his second attempt at vehicular combat:
Henry pulls out a gun and starts firing back.
Jack: Die, you sons of bitches! You'll never take me a-!
Henry crashes into a tree.
- The top YouTube comment summed it up pretty well:
"Jack is already loud enough, WHO GAVE HIM THE MEGAPHONE?!"
- Later on, Jack gets a cameo in Chapter Three, which doubles as a Moment of Awesome. He plays Sean Flynn, a former employee who offended Joey Drew. The best part is that in-character for Jack during a Let's Play or when hamming it up in a video.
"I don't be seeing what the big deal is. So what if I went and painted some of those Bendy dolls with a broken smile? That's sure no reason for Mr. Drew to be flyin' off the handle at me. And if he really wants to be helpful he could be tellin' me what I'm to be doin' with this warehouse full of this angel whatchamacallit. Not a scrap of that mess be a-sellin'! Probably have to melt it all down to be rid of it all.
Jack:Do you want an ice-cold soda on top of a mountain? Up here there is not a care in the world, because
YouTube Commenter: I don't see how this is supposed to be different to any other JSE video.
- His "15 Million Followers" celebration. Apparently YouTube gives out rewards for getting that many subscribers. The "trophy" came in a brown paper bag, and is just a piece of paper labeled 15 Million taped to the back of a cereal box.
- Jack is so enamoured with the line "I'm a total trash mammal" that he makes it his new Twitter bio on the spot.
Jack: Uh, hello? Police? I'd like to report some bullshit!
- In episode 5, he creates a battlefield where "one zombie fights 10,000 chickens." The fact that every enemy killed by a zombie turns into another zombie causing the entire battlefield to end with 50,001 zombies and 0 chickens.
Jack: Now, I know what you're thinkin, "Jack! That's ridiculous!" Exactly! That's the fucking point of this game!
- In episode 6, he creates a supercharged Dwarf called Gimli, Son of Gloin, Son of Cheeseburger. What happens after is non stop hilarity, including his own backstory, (he doesn't want anyone to know where he lives because his enemies would use his wife and kids as collateral because they aren't that powerful as him), Jack singing Benny Hill, and his call to the Genetic Company.
- In the episode involving the use of the Tyrannosaurus Rex, Jack did the Jurassic Park theme tune only to stop out of awkwardness when he forgot where he placed them. And another moment when he had to travel a huge distance to where his army of Kangaroos are. What is small on the setup screen, is literally a huge difference in the actual simulator.
Jack: Jesus Christ! What is... That was shit!
- "Why does this guy look like a cross between Mark and Filthy Frank?"
- His sheer delight with the fact that Donkey Kong dabs in the game. Every time it happens, the screen abruptly zooms in on the ape while blaring music plays. Every. Single. Time.
- After getting captured in "Renegade Roundup" (the game's equivalent to "Cops and Robbers"), he's eventually set free... only to be captured again just seconds later.
Jack: Fuck yeah! (gets captured again) FUUUUUCK!
- "I'm not gonna win this, guys, I'm not gonna win this. I'm gonna have to hang my head in shame and conduct honorable sudoku!"
- Jack later plays Mario Kart 8 with the Irish lads* Daithi De Nogla, Call Me Kevin, Terroriser, and RTGame, and notices that the flag next to his name isn't the Irish flag, but the flag of the United States.
Terroriser: SELLOUT! FECKING SELLOUT!
- In the same episode, he has to terminate "My Ass", which prompts Schneeplestein to ask things like "how did you get a lung in your ass?".
Decapitated Gladiator: Ma! Maaaaaaaa! I don't got a body no more! Maaaaaaa!
Jack: PUT IT ALL ON BLACK! (WHAM) Oh, unlucky...
Jack: Oh god, oh no, OHOHO MY GOD!! NOOOO. What the... NOOOO.
- He almost rage quits against Cala Maria when he sees her enter her second form on the Game Over screen.
- He nearly explodes with joy when he finally beats King Dice.
- Don't forget his look of sheer disbelief when he figures out he did no damage at all to Dr. Kahl's Robot.
- Near the end of the playthrough Jack finds a pencil and attempts to write with it. Cue it glitching and spazzing around on the paper.
Jack:[looks to the side] Can we- can we cut it?
[screen cuts to color bars]
Jack: Yeah, no, I had to stop it. I think I hear the police at my door. ...Yeah, I'm in trouble. I'm on a watchlist now.
- Even the post end-card bit is pretty funny, with Jack going from cowering in fear of Baldi to grinning at the camera.
Jack: [As John and Jimmy are hit and fall off-screen] Top 'o the morning to ya, laddies! [noticing what happened] My name is JackSepticEye, and- Billy? Billy? Where are ya, Billy? Okay, they're dead.
Jack(while chuckling): I don't know where that sound came out of.
Jack: GOD FUCKING DAMMIT! It's too good, I can't not!
- Near the middle of the second video, they discover that Mark never knew about the power bar at the bottom of the screen that allowed the rest of them to see how hard they were hitting the ball - apparently, Mark's mic was in the way, and the rest of them just assumed Mark knew about it. Mark loses his shit.
Mark: OH MY GOD! Why didn't you tell me?!
Everyone else: We thought you fucking KNEW!
Jack: Jesus fucking Christ! Oh my god, I got jumpscared by myself!
Jack: FUCKING HELL!
- Later in that same video, Jack encounters a commercial with a pitchman that talks so fast that Jack quickly loses track of what's going on.
Jack: VINCE! For the love of God, from one energetic fast talking loudmouth to another, slow the fuck down! Okay?
- Near the end of one of his Minecraft sessions with PewDiePie, the two went to sleep and woke up standing in the fire, forgetting to place the trapdoor back down.
- When Jack discovers exotic parrots for the first time, he immediately wants to tame them and scrounges around for some seeds to lure them over with. His plan works, but while holding out his seeds, he also attracts a nearby chicken. Because chickens are as common as dirt in Minecraft, Jack looks down at the chicken in silent disdain for a few seconds, before angrily shouting: "NO!" and punching it in the face!
- Emilia's spirit animal is Tigger.
Emilia: Go figure, it's Tigger! Just sort of a bouncy creature that creates chaos wherever it goes! Something like that.
Jack: (laughing) Is that how you see yourself?!
Emilia: Yeah, that's me!
Jack: Theydomove in herds. RUN!
Hellen: I'VE LOST EVERYTHING! BECAUSE OF YOU!
Jack: I don't evenknow who you are.
- His completely unjustified hatred for Shari, his neighbor, who he is convinced is plotting to kill him. Never mind that the threatening notes she leaves for him are clearly written by Jack himself: clearly it was all part of her plan to frame him.
- When Jack first makes an axe, he immediately goes looking for Shari while doing the creepy Jason breathing.
Jack: ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!
Jack: Coffee! Oh tasty, hot, beautiful, roasted, dark, dirty earth juice!
- In a later video, Jack tries a VR version of the game with Felix. When they get to the front door of the first house, Jack slams his way inside with surprising enthusiasm.
Jack: OPEN THE FUCK UP, IT'S THE POLICE! WHO'S IN HERE, GHOSTS?!
Wade: Ya hear something off to the left?... like a bear trap going off...
Jack: Eh, it was probably a bear trap...
Cue a bear trap snapping shut on his leg.
Wade: WHAT ARE THE ODDS OF THAT?!
Jack: I'm lost at sea with children!
Sykunno: Is that English?
Corpse Husband: This is just how they greet each other.
Valkyrae: It's an Irish hello.
Jack: Oohhh! I regret ever being horny for you!
What is Jacksepticeye Minecraft seed?
What is Jacksepticeye Minecraft seed?
Seed:-8678948340138597113. Coordinates:304 63 -76. enjoy!!! Posted by.
How do I find my Valheim server seed?
log , or, depending on your windows settings, it may show up as simply Player . In that document, you’ll want to Ctrl + F or scroll down and look for the string Initializing world generator seed: . Your seed will appear right after that*. Remember, world seeds are case sensitive!
How do you find the seed of F3 in Minecraft?
The seed in multiplayer has been made hidden from the debug screen and now shows as “0”. Pressing F3 ( Fn + F3 on Mac and some laptops) brings up the debug screen, but without the graphs. The graph appears upon pressing ⇧ Shift + F3 ( Fn + ⇧ Shift + F3 on Mac and some laptops).
Where can I find Minecraft server files?
In the Finder, from the Go menu, select ‘Go to Folder’, then type: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft, and click Go. ~ is your home directory, usually /home/YOURNAME, so ~/. minecraft would be /home/YOURNAME/. minecraft/.
Where are skins stored in Minecraft?
Every Minecraft skin website that lets you create or choose a skin should have the option to Download or Save your skin. When prompted to save the file, select Save. By default, the file is saved to your Downloads folder.
What is spigot Minecraft?
Spigot is an open-source Java project that lets users run their own Minecraft server and add plugins to extend the possibilities of their server. There are over 100,000 Spigot servers in existence today. This makes Spigot one of the most stable and diverse Minecraft servers available.
Who is the oldest HermitCraft player?
What is the seed for HermitCraft 7?
Who owns HermitCraft now?
What is Grians last name?
Charles Batchelor (born: August 9, 1993 (1993-08-09) [age 27]), better known online as Grian (pronounced GREE-an; formerly Xelqua), is an English YouTuber who makes Minecraft building tutorials, plays Minecraft minigames and is a part of the popular HermitCraft server.
- 55 chevy belair
- Gold chain curtains
- Orange minecraft logo
- Usapl nationals 2017
- Destiny lfg discord
- Gov2go virginia
- Trucool transmission cooler
- Angel number 46
- Craigslist california pets
- Stephen james piercings
- Parcc assessment practice
- John macarthur commentary
Irish YouTuber and internet personality
Seán William McLoughlin (born 7 February 1990), better known as Jacksepticeye, is an Irish YouTuber, best known for his vlogs and comedic Let's Play series. As of October 2021[update], his channel has over 14.5 billion views and 27.4 million subscribers, and is the most-subscribed Irish channel. He is the co-founder of the clothing brand Cloak, along with fellow YouTuber Markiplier, and the founder and owner of the Top of The Mornin' Coffee company. He has participated in fundraisers that have raised millions for charity.
Early life and education
Seán William McLoughlin was born on 7 February 1990 in County Offaly, Ireland, the youngest of five children to John (c. 1936 – 27 January 2021) and Florrie McLoughlin. He was given the nickname "Jack Septic Eye" after an accident during a football match in which he injured his eye. As a teenager, he moved with his parents to a log cabin in Ballycumber, County Offaly. He was the drummer for a melodic death metal-influenced metalcore band called Raised to the Ground, with whom he released one EP titled Risen from the Ashes in 2009. He studied music technology and production at Limerick Institute of Technology before dropping out and returning home. He then moved to an apartment in Athlone, County Westmeath, where he studied hotel management at Athlone Institute of Technology, earning a Bachelor of Arts degree. He lived in Athlone until 2017, when he moved to Brighton, England.
McLoughlin started uploading videos under the name "jacksepticeye" to YouTube in December 2012, initially doing voice impressions before switching to making gameplay content. In 2013, he was mentioned in a PewDiePie video, causing him to go from 2,500 subscribers to 15,000 in four days. Due to the success of his channel, McLoughlin was able to make it his full-time job by May 2014. That July, his channel gained over 57 million views, having 800,000 subscribers at the time. By February 2015, the channel had reached one billion views and 3.2 million subscribers. In January 2016, he was one of the initial YouTubers signed under PewDiePie's multi-channel network, Revelmode. That year, he co-hosted South by Southwest's annual SXSW Gaming Awards.
McLoughlin co-starred as the antagonist in the second season of the YouTube Red show Scare PewDiePie. Initially planned to premiere on 9 March 2017, the season was cancelled prior to release due to controversy surrounding PewDiePie and the use of anti-Semitic imagery on his channel. On 18 February 2017, McLoughlin released a video called "Let's Talk!" to his YouTube channel, which discussed PewDiePie being cut from Maker Studios as a result of the controversy. In it, he clarified that although he had tweeted in support of PewDiePie, he did not condone his actions and believed that he should have been more apologetic in response to the controversy. Overall, McLoughlin states, "You can still be friends with someone but not agree with something they do. I don't think the world is that black-and-white." However, the next day he tweeted that he regretted focusing on criticising PewDiePie in the video, saying that he had been "naive". In a Tumblr post, he said his main regret was not commenting on the mainstream media's reporting of the controversy stating, "there were some unethical practices at play with the media, a lot of misquoting and misrepresentation." Following the controversy, it was confirmed that the Revelmode network had been shut down by Disney. McLoughlin then signed to the Disney Digital Network.
In June 2017, Polaris, a division of The Walt Disney Company, announced that McLoughlin would be featured in the series Polaris: Player Select on the television channel Disney XD as part of a new programming block for the channel called D | XP. Later that year, McLoughlin was featured on the RTÉ 2 two-part documentary Ireland's Rich List as one of the "top 30 earners under the age of 30", leading to him receiving a wide coverage in the Irish media and a greater exposure to people in the country who had not seen his YouTube content. McLoughlin toured throughout September–October 2017, in the US with the How Did We Get Here tour, and then returned to the UK and Europe to tour with the Game Grumps for the Ready Player 3 tour. In February 2018, McLoughlin released dates for a US and Canada run of the How Did We Get Here tour. Throughout 2018 and 2019 McLoughlin would also feature in the line-ups of multiple festivals including the 2018 HowTheLightGetsIn Festival in Hay-on-Wye, the 2018 Just for Laughs comedy festival, and the 2019 Metarama Gaming + Music Festival alongside acts such as Marshmello, Logic, Ninja, and Overwatch League players. He was estimated by Forbes to be the eighth highest-paid YouTuber of 2018, with an estimated earnings of $16 million.
In January 2018, it was announced McLoughlin would produce exclusive content for Twitch as part of a multi-year deal with Disney’s Digital Network. In July 2018, McLoughlin announced in a video uploaded to his YouTube channel that he would be taking his first short break from uploading to his channel, which he had uploaded daily videos to for the previous five years, citing struggles with his mental health and burnout. The video was among a wave of videos released at the time by various online content creators that focused on creator burnout and was praised by fellow YouTuber Shane Dawson who said that he had felt similar feelings. In the following years he would take more breaks from uploading to his channel. In July 2020, he took a break from uploading until August, saying that he was exhausted from his uploading schedule and that he would no longer upload daily videos when he returned to making content. His first video upon his return to YouTube was viewed over 2 million times in its first day and became the top trending clip on YouTube. In January 2021, McLoughlin took a break from recording and streaming due to personal grief following the death of his father. Following his announcement of this on Twitter, he received a large amount of support from several content creators, including Matthew Mercer, Corpse Husband, and comedian Cian Twomey. In July 2021, McLoughlin took another break from releasing videos to his channel which lasted over a month, saying in an interview with Polygon "I feel like I’ve done it so often for so long that I just burnt myself out on it. I feel like if I’m not putting the energy that I’m known for; the energy that I like to put into my content, then I’d rather just take a step back from it and do something else."
In January 2019, McLoughlin signed with the talent agency WME and later that year signed with the multi-channel network Studio71. In October 2020, McLoughlin announced that he would be featured in the movie Free Guy starring Ryan Reynolds, which was released in August 2021. Previously, Reynolds had appeared in a video of McLoughlin's in which they played the video game Deadpool together. McLoughlin later revealed that he had also provided advice to the director Shawn Levy on how to make the film authentic to video game culture. McLoughlin was featured on the 2020 Forbes 30 Under 30 list. In July 2021, McLoughlin released a short film entitled "15 MONTHS" to his YouTube channel which Polygon described as "a moody and atmospheric exploration of his time during the pandemic". Later that year he signed with the talent agency CAA.
McLoughlin's YouTube content consists mainly of Let's Plays, as well as comedy gaming videos and vlogs. According to TheJournal.ie, the games that McLoughlin plays on his channel are "a mixture of both conventional and weird titles". His content also commonly features collaborations with other popular YouTubers, particularly PewDiePie who is often mentioned in his videos as part of jokes or "mock drama", and Markiplier. As well as YouTubers, McLoughlin's channel has also featured traditional celebrities, including interviews with Tom Holland, Dwayne Johnson, Kevin Hart, Brad Pitt, Chris Hemsworth and Margot Robbie. Other content that regularly appears on his channel includes comedy sketches, short films, charity livestreams and Q&A sessions. Each of his videos begins with an intro in which he gives a high five to the camera and says "Top of the morning to ya, laddies". He chose to use a stereotypical catchphrase for his intro to express his Irish identity to viewers of his videos, wearing a flat cap for the same reason. He has speculated that his Irish identity and accent has contributed to his success, saying "people are very drawn to that". His videos also all end with a catchphrase encouraging his audience to "punch the 'like' button in the face, like a boss!" For the first five years of his career, McLoughlin uploaded two videos per day, later reducing the amount to one per day, and even later giving up his commitment to making daily videos altogether.
McLoughlin's videos are highly edited. They feature commentary in response to the games he plays which is improvised rather than being pre-planned, incorporating humour, funny voices, laughter and swearing. His commentary has been described as "genuine" and "authentic" by TheJournal.ie, and as "half stream of consciousness and half cheerful banter" by the Gazette Review. He calls himself the "most energetic video-game commentator on YouTube", and has described his content as an "assault on the senses" that people "either love or hate". In an interview with the Irish Independent, he described the format of his videos as him playing and talking over video games with a lot of swearing. He has cited his use of swearing as a key aspect to his success saying, "There's lots of swearing. The more you swear the better. People react very positively to that apparently." He has also said that his success is due to "an overall package of a lot of things; energy, positivity, honesty, and consistency." McLoughlin has claimed that an inclusive community is an important part of the Jacksepticeye channel, stating, "One of the main things I wanted to do on YouTube is to keep people together." According to the Gazette Review, "his positive outlook [has] created a strong community following that avoided much of the infighting and drama that other big YouTubers got involved in."
Elements of Gothic storytelling have been identified in McLoughlin's Let's Plays of horror games and in the character of Antisepticeye which is played by McLoughlin as an evil presence on the channel. The character originated from the fandom of Markiplier in response to a similar character on his channel called Darkiplier. The presentation of the Antisepticeye character also utilises fan participation via direct addresses to the audience and interaction between the character and audience members on social media websites such as Twitter.
In October 2018, McLoughlin posted a video announcing Cloak, a clothing brand he created with Markiplier. Items were available for preorder at the time of upload, and the brand officially launched the following month. In June 2020, Cloak welcomed the Twitch streamer Pokimane as a third partner and creative director for the brand. Helped by a limited-edition line of Minecraft Dungeonsclothes, the company grew 3,900% between May 2019 and May 2020. In the spirit of McLoughlin's and Markiplier's previous charity work, 10% of the money made from the collection was donated to the United Nations Foundation's COVID-19 Solidarity Response Fund. According to Forbes, the brand "has become a trusted shopping destination for subgenre enthusiasts everywhere, inclusive of race, gender, and body type."
In a tweet posted on May 2020, Mcloughlin teased that he would be launching a coffee company. On June 15, 2020, he officially announced that he was indeed launching his own coffee company, named Top of The Mornin' Coffee, and that it would start its pre-orders on the same day. He also announced that the website had partnered with the Feya Foundation, a charity aimed at combating world hunger.
McLoughlin has taken part in endorsement and merchandising deals, including merchandising featuring "Septic Eye Sam", a logo and symbol of the channel.
Business Insider has called McLoughlin "one of YouTube's most prolific philanthropists". In 2019, he was presented with a Humanitarian Stream Team award by Save the Children for his fundraising work with them. In 2021, he was named one of Junior Chamber International Ireland's "Ten Outstanding Young Persons" for raising over $6 million for charity between 2017 and 2021.
In December 2016, McLoughlin was a part of the Revelmode charity holiday livestream #Cringemas, with PewDiePie, Markiplier, Emma Blackery and PJ Liguori. The group raised over $1.3 million under the hashtag #EndAIDS, with matching donations from the Gates Foundation and YouTube. In December 2017, McLoughlin hosted two charity streams with Blackery and Liguori to raise money for Save The Children, raising over $260,000 for the charity.
Throughout 2018, McLoughlin hosted various fundraiser livestreams for charities such as the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention, the Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance, GameChanger and AbleGamers, charities which support ill and disabled gamers,St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, and Crisis Text Line, raising a total of over $1 million for charities that year. In January 2019, McLoughlin hosted a livestream which raised over $100,000 for the Make-A-Wish Foundation. In March 2019, McLoughlin headlined a Charity: Water livestream, raising over $100,000. In May 2019, McLoughlin hosted a fundraising stream for Red Nose Day 2019 raising over $110,000 in nine hours. In September 2019, McLoughlin hosted a charity livestream alongside actor Emilia Clarke, raising $260,000 for her charity SameYou which is devoted to brain injury recovery.
In January 2020, McLoughlin hosted a livestream which raised over $200,000 in four hours for the bushfires in Australia. In April 2020, McLoughlin hosted a livestream which raised over $650,000 in 12 hours for COVID-19 relief funds. Including subsequent livestreams in collaboration with McLoughlin, the #HopeFromHome campaign raised over $1.7 million. In June 2020, McLoughlin raised over $600,000 for the Black Lives Matter organisations The Bail Project, NAACP Empowerment Programs, Color of Change, and the Advancement Project. In October 2020, McLoughlin participated in the YouTuber MrBeast's Team Trees fundraising campaign, raising over $150,000 for the Arbor Day Foundation to plant trees in combat of climate change. In December 2020, McLoughlin raised over $1.4 million in 10 hours for the Red Nose Day campaign. Including subsequent livestreams in collaboration with McLoughlin, the campaign raised over $4.6 million.
Views on YouTube
McLoughlin has been critical of the changing algorithms and policies at YouTube, voicing his dissatisfaction. In November 2016, McLoughlin responded to YouTube pulling ads from "unsuitable content", stating, "This is people's careers. To completely switch how you do things and not tell anybody is a shitty thing to do." Later that year, he accused the website of using "shady tactics" and "manipulating viewers" after algorithm changes starting in September had caused channels to decrease in new views and subscribers. In May 2018, he responded to a surprise algorithm test from YouTube which changed the order of videos displayed in its subscription feed by stating, "People use the subscription tab to mainly avoid this sort of algorithmic behavior. Please keep that to the home page and recommendations." He has criticised the YouTube algorithm for putting pressure on creators to be constantly creating content and has discussed the problem of creator mental health with YouTube, suggesting that the company could hide video view counts similarly to Instagram's experimenting with hiding the number of likes on posts or that it could remove the dislike button. At the same time, he said that YouTube had made him less lonely and less despressed by providing his life with "purpose". In response to an announcement in March 2020 that enforcement of YouTube’s Community Guidelines would be increasingly handled by algorithms instead of human review due to the COVID-19 pandemic, McLoughlin said "This tweet sounds ominous. To be at the mercy of a system that you admit does not work. Don’t get me wrong, I’m glad you’re letting staff stay home and isolate to keep them safe but this will scare a lot of people."
Views on the video game industry
McLoughlin has argued that video game culture should become more inclusive, and that controversies with companies like Activision Blizzard and the use of so-called "gamer words" on Twitch indicated a toxic "chad energy" in the video game industry and culture. Linking these problems to broader issues, he said "I hope whatever culture we're shifting towards is in that more accepting, open space. There's still a lot of groundwork to be doing, just like in real life and things like LGBTQ representation. But I think we're going in the right direction."
- Raised to the Ground
- Risen from the Ashes (EP, 2009)
- As featured artist
|2021||15 Months||Himself||Short film, also director, editor and writer|||
|Free Guy||Jacksepticeye||Cameo appearance, credited as Seán William McLoughlin|||
|2015||PewDiePie: Legend of the Brofist||Microsoft Windows, macOS, iOS, Android||Himself (voice)|||
|2017||Bendy and the Ink Machine||Microsoft Windows, macOS, Linux, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, |
PlayStation 4, iOS, Android
|Shawn Flynn (voice)|||
|The Escapists 2||Microsoft Windows, macOS, Linux, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, |
PlayStation 4, iOS, Android
|Pinstripe||Microsoft Windows, Linux, macOS, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch||Jack (voice)|
Drunk Man 2 (voice)
|2018||Monster Prom||Microsoft Windows, Linux, macOS, Nintendo Switch||Mr. Pheel the Eel (voice)|
|2019||River City Girls||Microsoft Windows, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch||Godai (voice)|||
|Vacation Simulator||PlayStation VR, Windows (HTC Vive, Oculus Rift)||MountainShopBot (voice)|||
|2020||Murder House||Microsoft Windows||Janitor Jack (voice)|||
Awards and nominations
- ^ ab"About Jacksepticeye". YouTube.
- ^Jacksepticeye (3 October 2014). "100,000 Subscribers Silver Play Button - The Best Year of My Life". YouTube. Retrieved 18 September 2021.
- ^ abJacksepticeye (20 August 2014). "DRAW MY LIFE - JACKSEPTICEYE | 1,000,000 Subscriber Special". YouTube. Retrieved 18 September 2021.
- ^Jacksepticeye (12 September 2016). "The Diamond Play Button". YouTube. Retrieved 18 September 2021.
- ^"Top 100 YouTubers in Ireland Sorted by Subscribers". Social Blade. Retrieved 9 August 2021.
- ^"jacksepticeye". YouTube. Retrieved 15 December 2019.
- ^"Death Notice of John (Johnny) Mcloughlin". RIP.ie. 28 January 2021. Retrieved 20 February 2021.
- ^ abcCroitor, Angel (October 2017). ""He's Not A Native Of Athlone" – Jacksepticeye's Mum". Midlands 103. Archived from the original on 11 January 2019.
- ^ abDodgson, Lindsay. "How Jacksepticeye, a gaming YouTuber with 23 million subscribers, handles the pressure while staying connected to his followers". Insider. Retrieved 18 September 2021.
- ^ abField, Matthew (27 February 2020). "Why one of the world's biggest YouTubers fears for the future of online stars". The Telegraph. ISSN 0307-1235. Retrieved 8 August 2021.
- ^"Here's what some of the top YouTubers listen to". Alternative Press. 27 June 2017. Retrieved 12 August 2018.
- ^ abcdefghDawson, Steve (16 August 2017). "Jacksepticeye Net Worth 2018 – How Rich is the YouTube Celebrity Gamer". Gazette Review. Archived from the original on 8 February 2021. Retrieved 16 August 2018.
- ^ abcdFarner, Shawn (14 August 2018). "The Untold Truth Of Jacksepticeye". SVG.com. Retrieved 11 September 2021.
- ^ abcdChonchúir, Sharon Ní (14 March 2015). "Ireland's most popular YouTuber plays a mean game". Irish Examiner. Retrieved 17 September 2021.
- ^ abcdCusack, Adrian (12 August 2020). "Local YouTube star trending on his return after internet break". Westmeath Independent. Retrieved 17 September 2021.
- ^ abNewenham, Pamela (26 February 2015). "How to make money from YouTube videos". The Irish Times. Retrieved 2 October 2021.
- ^ abcdefO'Reilly, Quinton (18 October 2014). "This Irish YouTuber went from 2,500 to 1.5 million subs in the space of a year". TheJournal.ie. Retrieved 8 May 2018.
- ^ abcdeCusack, Adrian (19 May 2021). "Local gamer now a YouTube superstar". Westmeath Independent. Retrieved 15 September 2021.
- ^Cohen, Joshua (29 August 2014). "Top 100 Most Viewed YouTube Gaming Channels Worldwide • July 2014". Tubefilter. Retrieved 29 June 2017.
- ^ abÓ Fátharta, Conall (21 February 2015). "Top Irish YouTuber details rise to stardom". Irish Examiner. Retrieved 11 December 2015.
- ^Freeman-Grantham, Danielle (14 January 2016). "PewDiePie Launches Own Network". TenEighty. Retrieved 26 May 2018.
- ^Dredge, Stuart (13 January 2016). "YouTube star PewDiePie forms 'squad' to play games – and make them". The Guardian. Retrieved 26 May 2018.
- ^Phipps, Brett (14 January 2016). "Disney has given PewDiePie his own network". The Independent. Retrieved 2 October 2021.
- ^Sarkar, Samit (21 March 2016). "The Witcher 3 takes top honors at yet another award show, the SXSW Gaming Awards". Polygon. Retrieved 2 October 2021.
- ^Spangler, Todd (30 January 2019). "YouTube Star and Gamer Jacksepticeye Signs With WME". Variety. Retrieved 7 July 2019.
- ^Weiss, Geoff (13 March 2017). "PewDiePie Threatens To Leak Cancelled Second Season Of His YouTube Red Show". Tubefilter. Retrieved 29 June 2017.
- ^ abGillard, Sam (22 February 2017). "Jacksepticeye Clarifies Position On PewDiePie Controversy". TenEighty. Retrieved 22 April 2018.
- ^Hernandez, Patricia (22 February 2017). "YouTubers Are Getting Dragged For Not Supporting PewDiePie 100%". Kotaku. Retrieved 12 September 2021.
- ^Weiss, Geoff (20 March 2017). "PewDiePie Calls Revelmode Shutdown "Worst" Consequence Of Anti-Semitic Controversy". Tubefilter. Retrieved 26 May 2018.
- ^ abWeiss, Geoff (15 June 2017). "Disney XD Taps Maker's Jacksepticeye, ParkerGames, Strawburry17 For Summer TV Block". Tubefilter. Retrieved 29 June 2017.
- ^ abKelleher, Lynne (13 September 2017). "Young millionaire swears by YouTube". The Times. ISSN 0140-0460. Retrieved 22 April 2018.
- ^ abcKelleher, Lynne (13 September 2017). "'If I ever buy a Lamborghini, someone can shoot me' - Irish YouTube millionaire Jacksepticeye". Irish Independent. Retrieved 22 April 2018.
- ^Fanneran, Vinny (20 September 2017). "Gamer JackSepticEye's €2.2 million YouTube earnings are just the tip of the iceberg". Irish Independent. Retrieved 17 September 2021.
- ^Gutelle, Sam (8 September 2017). "YouTube Gamers Jacksepticeye, Game Grumps Announce Eight-City Tour Of Europe". Tubefilter. Retrieved 18 September 2021.
- ^Lorimer, Natalie (18 February 2018). "Jacksepticeye Announces US Tour". TenEighty. Retrieved 6 October 2020.
- ^Leak, Bob (1 May 2018). "JackSepticEye Announces Second And Third Leg Of American Tour". TenEighty. Retrieved 26 May 2018.
- ^"Laughter line-up revealed". Ludlow Advertiser. 29 April 2018. Retrieved 30 April 2018.
- ^Masters, Kirsten (9 July 2018). "Jacksepticeye To Perform At Just For Laughs Festival". TenEighty. Retrieved 8 August 2021.
- ^Mims, Taylor (19 June 2019). "Debut Metarama Festival Announces Marshmello, Logic and Esports Lineup". Billboard. Retrieved 7 July 2019.
- ^Snider, Mike (19 June 2019). "Ninja, DJ Marshmello, Snoop Dogg, sign on for new video game-music festival in Las Vegas". USA TODAY. Retrieved 7 July 2019.
- ^Kelly, Aoife (4 December 2018). "Irish video game YouTuber JackSepticEye makes top 10 in Forbes YouTube rich list". Irish Independent. Retrieved 18 September 2021.
- ^"Irish YouTube star joins world's top earners with €14m in a year". The Irish Times. 4 December 2018. Retrieved 18 September 2021.
- ^Murray, Sean (4 December 2018). "Irishman Seán McLoughlin on list of top-earning Youtube stars for 2018". TheJournal.ie. Retrieved 18 September 2021.
- ^Robehmed, Natalie; Berg, Madeline (3 December 2018). "Highest-Paid YouTube Stars 2018: Markiplier, Jake Paul, PewDiePie And More". Forbes. Retrieved 18 September 2021.
- ^Alexander, Julia (18 January 2018). "Jacksepticeye, Markiplier and more gaming personalities to produce exclusive content for Twitch". Polygon. Retrieved 21 April 2018.
- ^Spangler, Todd (18 January 2018). "Four Disney-Managed YouTube Stars Launch Twitch Channels". Variety. Retrieved 2 October 2021.
- ^Gutelle, Sam (16 July 2018). "Top YouTube Gamer Jacksepticeye, Citing Mental Health, Is On A Break". Tubefilter. Retrieved 12 September 2021.
- ^ abAlexander, Julia (16 July 2018). "Jacksepticeye takes first YouTube break, details mental health, burnout". Polygon. Retrieved 12 September 2021.
- ^Osborne, Mary (5 February 2021). "The Sad Reason Jacksepticeye Went On A Break". SVG.com. Retrieved 11 September 2021.
- ^ abcDiaz, Ana (13 August 2021). "Jacksepticeye is taking a break for a 'little longer,' but has plans to return". Polygon. Retrieved 17 September 2021.
- ^Spangler, Todd (30 January 2019). "YouTube Star and Gamer Jacksepticeye Signs With WME". Variety. Retrieved 7 July 2019.
- ^Hale, James (8 July 2019). "Studio71 Scoops Up Top Creators Jacksepticeye, Joey Graceffa, And Ali-A". Tubefilter. Retrieved 8 August 2021.
- ^"Irish YouTube star featured in new Ryan Reynolds movie "Free Guy"". Irish Central. 6 August 2021. Retrieved 8 August 2021.
- ^Walker, Ben (4 October 2019). "Ninja, Jacksepticeye, Pokimane and more will co-star in Ryan Reynolds' Free Guy". Dot Esports. Retrieved 8 August 2021.
- ^Romano, Nick (12 May 2018). "Watch Ryan Reynolds play the 'Deadpool' video game for first time". Entertainment Weekly. Retrieved 12 May 2018.
- ^ abPower, Ed (10 August 2021). "Jacksepticeye: Irish YouTube megastar loves his cameo in new Disney blockbuster". Irish Examiner. Retrieved 17 September 2021.
- ^Gleeson, Colin (17 March 2020). "Six Irish people included on Forbes 30 under 30 list". The Irish Times. Retrieved 2 October 2021.
- ^ ab@Jacksepticeye (21 July 2021). "15 MONTHS is a short film I made sharing some experiences over the last year and a half" (Tweet) – via Twitter.
- ^ abBeresford, Trilby (5 October 2021). "YouTuber Jacksepticeye Signs With CAA (Exclusive)". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 6 October 2021.
- ^ abcdefCharlesworth, Hayley Louise (2018). ‘You Made Him Real’: Interactive Gothic Texts for the YouTube Generation. International Gothic Association Conference 2018: Gothic Hybridities. Manchester Metropolitan University – via Humanities Commons.
- ^Hokka, Jenni (2021). "PewDiePie, racism and Youtube's neoliberalist interpretation of freedom of speech". Convergence: The International Journal of Research into New Media Technologies. 27 (1): 142–160. doi:10.1177/1354856520938602. ISSN 1354-8565.
- ^ abDas, Shanti (1 March 2020). "Life isn't all clicks and giggles for a YouTuber, warns Jacksepticeye". The Times. ISSN 0140-0460. Retrieved 18 September 2021.
- ^Beres, Damon (5 February 2015). "YouTube Stars' Huge Earnings Will Make You Question All Your Life Choices". The Huffington Post. AOL Tech. Retrieved 11 December 2015.
- ^ abHale, James (19 October 2018). "Jacksepticeye And Markiplier Team Up To Launch Clothing Brand Cloak". Tubefilter. Retrieved 8 August 2021.
- ^Lorimer, Natalie (29 October 2018). "Markiplier and Jacksepticeye Release Clothing Brand". TenEighty. Retrieved 8 August 2021.
- ^Hale, James (18 June 2020). "Top Twitch Streamer Pokimane Joins Markiplier And Jacksepticeye's 'Cloak' Brand As Partner, Creative Director". Tubefilter. Retrieved 8 August 2021.
- ^London, Lela (10 June 2020). "How Two Gaming Influencers Built A Sell-Out Fashion Empire". Forbes. Retrieved 10 August 2021.
- ^O'Dell, Liam (15 June 2020). "Youtuber JackSepticEye launches Top of The Mornin Coffee company". TenEighty. Retrieved 22 May 2021.
- ^"Questions". Top of the Mornin Coffee. Retrieved 8 August 2021.
- ^Dodgson, Lindsay (10 December 2020). "One of YouTube's biggest streamers is trying to raise over $500,000 this holiday season for charity, highlighting the skyrocketing success of livestreaming". Insider. Retrieved 8 August 2021.
- ^Kelly, Justin (30 November 2019). "Superstar Offaly YouTuber Jacksepticeye picks up humanitarian award". Offaly Express. Retrieved 8 August 2021.
- ^ abCusack, Adrian (19 May 2021). "Jacksepticeye gets 'outstanding young person' award after raising $6m for charity". Westmeath Independent. Retrieved 8 August 2021.
- ^Gutelle, Sam (12 December 2016). "PewDiePie's "Cringemas" Live Stream Raises $1.3 Million For Charity". Tubefilter. Retrieved 2 October 2021.
- ^Hodson, Charleyy (12 December 2016). "Five YouTubers Raised $1.3 Million For Charity In The Weirdest Way Possible". We The Unicorns. Archived from the original on 14 December 2016. Retrieved 22 April 2018.
- ^Smith, Emma-Louise (18 December 2017). "Jacksepticeye Charity Stream Raises Over $260,000". TenEighty. Archived from the original on 27 December 2017. Retrieved 22 April 2018.
- ^Rose, Quinn (9 January 2018). "Jacksepticeye Live Stream Raises Over $225,000 for Charity". TenEighty. Archived from the original on 12 January 2018. Retrieved 16 April 2018.
- ^Townsend, Benedict (8 January 2018). "JackSepticEye Had A $200,000 Response To Logan Paul". We The Unicorns. Archived from the original on 10 January 2018. Retrieved 22 April 2018.
- ^Collingridge, Rob (3 March 2018). "JackSepticEye Raises Over $110,000 With Charity Livestream". TenEighty. Retrieved 16 April 2018.
- ^Masters, Kirsten (5 May 2018). "JackSepticEye Live Stream Raises Over $150,000 For Charity". TenEighty. Archived from the original on 9 May 2018. Retrieved 8 May 2018.
- ^"We Are GameChanger". Game Changer Charity. Retrieved 9 August 2021.
- ^Lee, Josh (20 August 2018). "JackSepticEye Just Raised An INCREDIBLE Amount Of Money For Charity". We The Unicorns. Archived from the original on 26 August 2019. Retrieved 1 December 2018.
- ^Fox, Benji T. (15 December 2018). "Jacksepticeye Raises Over $1 Million For Charity in 2018". TenEighty. Retrieved 19 March 2019.
- ^Fox, Benji T. (1 February 2019). "Jacksepticeye Hosts January Livestream for Make-a-Wish Foundation". TenEighty. Retrieved 19 March 2019.
- ^Weiss, Geoff (21 March 2019). "JackSepticEye To Headline Charity: Water Fundraising Stream For 'World Water Day'". Tubefilter. Retrieved 11 September 2021.
- ^"Jacksepticeye March 2019 Stream". Tiltify. Retrieved 11 September 2021.
- ^May, Melanie (2 May 2019). "YouTuber raises $110K in 9 hours in US Red Nose Day livestream". UK Fundraising. Retrieved 7 July 2019.
- ^Porter, Matt (27 September 2019). "Emilia Clarke's food challenge with Jacksepticeye goes epically wrong". Dexerto. Retrieved 2 October 2021.
- ^Fitzgerald, Clare (26 January 2020). "JackSepticEye Raises Over $200,000 for GlobalGiving". TenEighty. Retrieved 9 August 2021.
- ^Bundy, Austen (9 April 2020). "A YouTube gamer helped raise nearly $660,000 in 12 hours for Covid-19 relief efforts". CNN. Retrieved 9 April 2020.
- ^Ramage, Amelia (11 June 2020). "Jacksepticeye Raises Over $600k for Black Lives Matter Organisations". TenEighty. Retrieved 8 August 2021.
- ^Murray, Jessica (29 October 2019). "YouTube stars raise over $6m to plant trees around the world". The Guardian. Retrieved 10 August 2021.
- ^Weiss, Geoff (17 December 2020). "Jacksepticeye's Annual 'Thankmas' Stream To Combat Child Poverty Raises $4.6 Million — And Counting". Tubefilter. Retrieved 8 August 2021.
- ^D'Anastasio, Cecilia (30 November 2016). "Top YouTubers Say They're Being Screwed Yet Again By The Platform". Kotaku. Retrieved 17 September 2021.
- ^Brown, Ruth (5 April 2018). "YouTubers say crackdown on offensive videos has gone too far". New York Post. Retrieved 22 April 2018.
- ^Barter, Pavel; Coyle, Colin (11 December 2016). "YouTube stars criticise site over 'shady tactics'". The Times. ISSN 0140-0460. Retrieved 18 September 2021.
- ^Foxx, Chris (28 May 2018). "YouTube stars' fury over algorithm tests". BBC News. Retrieved 28 May 2018.
- ^Weiss, Geoff (24 May 2018). "YouTube Confirms Test Of Subscriptions Feed Driven By Algorithm And Not Chronology, Angering Creators". Tubefilter. Retrieved 17 September 2021.
- ^O'Dell, Liam (23 April 2020). "Vloggers And The Machine: Who's Got The Love?". TenEighty. Retrieved 17 September 2021.
- ^Glennon, Jen (15 August 2021). "Jacksepticeye calls out "Chad energy" in Activision and wider gaming culture". Inverse. Retrieved 12 October 2021.
- ^McMillan, Graeme (3 October 2019). "First Look at Ryan Reynolds' 'Free Guy' Wows New York Comic Con". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 8 August 2021.
- ^"Ireland's Rich List – Tonight we meet the Jacksepticeye who reveals the secret to his appeal on YouTube!". RTÉ2. 14 September 2017.
- ^"Jacksepticeye and Jane Anne melt hearts on Late Late". RTÉ. 24 February 2018. Retrieved 9 August 2021.
- ^DidYouKnowGaming? (20 August 2016). "Shadow of the Colossus – Did You Know Gaming? Feat. Jacksepticeye". YouTube. Retrieved 7 July 2019.
- ^DidYouKnowGaming? (8 August 2015). "Five Nights at Freddy's & The Fake FNAF 4 Ft. Jacksepticeye – Did You Know Gaming?". YouTube. Retrieved 7 July 2019.
- ^Brinnand, Aj (7 December 2016). "UK YouTubers Star In YouTube Rewind 2016". TenEighty. Retrieved 7 July 2019.
- ^TomSka (1 April 2017). "asdfmovie10". YouTube. Credited in video description. Retrieved 11 September 2021.
- ^Good Mythical Morning (11 September 2018). "Tasting Nasty Video Game Food ft. JACKSEPTICEYE". YouTube. Retrieved 7 July 2019.
- ^Good Mythical MORE (11 September 2018). "LET'S PLAY: Overcooked 2 ft. JACKSEPTICEYE". YouTube. Retrieved 7 July 2019.
- ^Dredge, Stuart (24 September 2015). "PewDiePie and KSI take their YouTube fame to the mobile app stores". The Guardian. Retrieved 11 September 2021.
- ^Dredge, Stuart (25 September 2015). "PewDiePie: Legend of the Brofist – review". The Guardian. Retrieved 11 September 2021.
- ^Biddle, Ally (1 August 2017). "JackSepticEye, DanTDM, and InTheLittleWood to Appear in Game". TenEighty. Retrieved 26 May 2018.
- ^Grayson, Nathan (1 September 2017). "PC Game Adding Option To Disable Popular YouTuber Characters After Players Complain". Kotaku Australia. Retrieved 18 September 2021.
- ^Alexander, Julia (12 March 2019). "PewDiePie's battle for largest YouTube channel is now an indie video game". The Verge. Retrieved 7 July 2019.
- ^Leak, Bob (23 December 2018). "Jacksepticeye Voices New Character in Monster Prom". TenEighty. Retrieved 7 July 2019.
- ^Anthony, Sean (14 February 2019). "Monster Prom's first DLC, Second Term, available today, includes two new love interests and 10 secret endings". Gaming Trend. Retrieved 5 September 2019.
- ^@Jacksepticeye (5 September 2019). "He's fun, he's lovable, he's Godai! So excited to be part of River City Girls and voice this wonderful character. Go find him in the game and send me clips and pics, it's out NOW" (Tweet) – via Twitter.
- ^Barzola, Brandon (17 November 2020). "The Backlog: 'River City Girls': A world of hurt … and skirts". The Daily Campus. Retrieved 11 September 2021.
- ^Jacksepticeye (9 April 2019). "I Got To Voice A Character In Vacation Simulator VR!". YouTube. Retrieved 11 September 2021.
- ^Murder House Steam. Retrieved 29 September 2021. Credited in the game's closing credits.
- ^Henderson, Collin (26 October 2020). "Puppet Combo's Murder House Brings Disturbing VHS Horror to Steam". Horror Obsessive. Retrieved 29 September 2021.
- ^Lee, Ashley (11 April 2016). "Shorty Awards: The Complete Winners List". The Hollywood Reporter