Be Smart, Check in Advance. CARFAX — Your Vehicle History.
CARFAX — Your Vehicle History Expert
Sometimes what you don't know can't hurt you, but that's not the case when buying a used car. As an independent vehicle history provider, at CARFAX we've made it our mission to tell you everything you need to know by uncovering as many events as possible from the previous life of a used car. Our primary goal is to help you get to know your next car from the inside out before deciding to make an investment that will be part of you and your family's everyday life. We believe your next car shouldn't be hiding anything from you.
CARFAX Vehicle History Reports contain over 28 billion historical records from 20 European countries, the US and Canada, which are updated daily with new information.
Even if you live in a country we don't collect vehicle data from, it's still always worth checking the Vehicle Identification Number without obligation. The used car import and export market is booming and many owners would be surprised to find out exactly what happened to their vehicle during its previous life abroad.
Privacy for Customers — Transparency over Vehicles
Let's be clear: Although we strive to find every detail of a vehicle's life so far, we are focused only on the vehicle's history, and do not collect any information on previous owners. The information we provide relates solely to the vehicle, its odometer reading, any accidents that have been covered up, where the vehicle comes from and much more — it never gets personal. We've uncovered irreparable damage several times in the past, but other times our vehicle history checks draw a blank — and sometimes that's actually a good thing.
Second Hand — Not Second Best
Did you know that considerably more used cars are sold than new cars? We think this second-hand system is nothing short of fantastic. However, it goes without saying that it gives rise to different methods and tactics: Some sellers will disguise a car that's been in an accident under a fresh coat of paint, tamper with the odometer or conceal theft. This is one of the less appealing aspects of buying second hand. Our goal is to establish trusting relationships between buyers and sellers, since this is the best way to help customers make the right decision. Your new car should be reliable and make you feel safe, as well as make you feel like you haven't paid too much.
But more than anything else, we don't want you or your family unknowingly sitting behind the wheel of a vehicle that isn't 100% safe. This is why we strive to take these vehicles off the road, which not only makes the used car market safer but our streets safer too.
CARFAX — 35+ Years of Experience in Vehicle Histories
CARFAX was founded in the US in 1984 and expanded into Europe in 2007. Around 100 team members spread across six European offices process vehicle information from 22 countries.
Fostering strategic partnerships with registration authorities, law enforcement agencies, government departments, insurance companies, inspection centers and numerous other leading companies around the world has enabled us to compile a unique international database for vehicle histories. We use this database to help make the used car market more transparent. We give everyone in the process of buying a used car access to what is currently the world's most comprehensive source for vehicle history reports, and is growing day by day.
We remain neutral and independent despite our partnerships — our sole purpose is help customers make an informed choice and ensure their safety and the safety of their family. This includes never collecting any personal details — we do not accept any PII from data sources amongst the information we provide about a vehicle. We ensure that data protection laws are observed at all times. Furthermore, we always collect our data in compliance with legal and regulatory frameworks — in all the countries in which we are active. We expressly distance ourselves from illegal activities such as data theft, scraping and hacking.
2018 Chevy Silverado 1500 Trims & Options
The 2018 Silverado 1500 is one of the best selling trucks in the United States because it offers an unbeatable performance, great value, and legendary Chevrolet dependability.
The Chevy Silverado was rated the Most Dependable Large Light Duty Pickup by J.D. Power and Associates. They came to this conclusion by surveying 36,000 2015 Silverado owners to ask them about whether they had any of 177 specific problems with their Silverados in the last 12 months. The study found that Silverado owners are less likely than owners of any other truck in the class to experience performance issues.
2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Trims
The different 2018 Silverado trims also come with a variety of different engines. The 2018 Silverado block engines have Active Fuel Management, Direct Injection, and Continuously Variable Valve Timing technology. This keeps the engines as efficient as possible while also generating a lot of power. The engine options across all trim levels include a 4.3L V6, a 5.3L V8, and a 6.2L V8.
The Silverado has comfort features at any trim level to go with this best-in-class dependability and performance. The cabins are quiet and spacious. These trucks have every feature you need even at lower trim levels. At the higher trim levels, they still have all the necessary features you require, and they also have an abundance of extra features you’ll love.
Read more below to discover everything you need to know about these great trim levels and what makes each trim level unique. With eight options including premier versions and 54 total possible configurations, you’re guaranteed to find a Silverado that’s just right for you.
One vehicle missing from this list is the Centennial Edition Silverado. Click on the link to learn more about this special edition 1500 for 2018. Plus there will be a revamp of the 2019 Silverado 1500 to look for in coming months.
Silverado 1500 WT Trim
The Silverado WT trim is a classic work truck. It doesn’t have all the bells and whistles, because bells and whistles don’t help you get the job done. Starting at only $29,695, this trim level gives drivers an unbelievable value for all the features and performance it does contain. It gets 21 miles per gallon combined from the standard 285 horsepower 4.3-liter V6 regular gas engine. This power gets delivered to a six-speed automatic transmission with auto-manual technology for extra control when you need it.
The tailgate is manual, but it does lock. There are black accents across the exterior of the truck, which helps it hide dirt. The vinyl seating is another telltale sign that this truck is made for hard work. It also includes driver assistance features like a rear view camera and 3.5-inch driver information system.
- 17-inch painted-steel wheel and all-season tires
- Black bumpers, door handles, grille, and manual outside mirrors
- CornerStep rear bumper and cargo area lamp
- Full-size spare and spare tire carrier with lock
- HID projector headlamps with LED signature lighting accents
- Locking tailgate
- 3.5-inch (diagonal) Driver Information Center
- 40/20/40 split-bench front seat with outboard head restraints and center fold-down armrest with storage
- 60/40 split-folding rear bench seat (Crew Cab)
- Full-width folding rear bench seat (4-door Double Cab)
- Rubberized-vinyl floor covering
- Vinyl seats
- Six standard air bags†
- Rear Vision Camera with dynamic guidance lines
- Chevrolet MyLink† system with 7-inch diagonal color touch-screen,
- Bluetooth† wireless technology for phone
- Daytime running lamps with automatic exterior lamp control
- 4.3L EcoTec3 V-6 with Active Fuel Management, Direct Injection and continuously Variable Valve Timing
- 6-speed automatic transmission with Tow/Haul mode, Cruise Grade Braking and Powertrain Grade Braking
- 5-year/60,000-mile powertrain warranty, Roadside Assistance and Courtesy Transportation
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System† with Tire Fill Alert
- Four-wheel antilock disc brakes with DURALIFE™ rotors
- StabiliTrak with Electronic Trailer Sway Control
Silverado 1500 LS Trim
The LS trim adds more great features and keeps the starting price low at $31,795. It includes three free months of OnStar Guidance. It also comes with chrome styling on the outside and tinted glass. The wheels see an upgrade to stainless steel that compliments the chrome bumpers well.
Technology-wise, you start seeing comforts like power windows and power-adjustable outside mirrors. The mirrors are heated. Remote keyless entry makes the car more accessible in case of emergency, as you can get in with only a fob.
In addition to the WT features, you get the following.
- Stainless steel clad wheels (Crew Cab models include 17" aluminum wheels)
- Chrome front and rear bumpers and Chrome surround grille
- Remote keyless entry
- Chevrolet Connected Services Trial and OnStar Safety & Security Plan Coverage†
- Built-in 4G LTE Wi-Fi® Hotspot† with 1-month/3GB data trial, whichever comes first
- Support for Apple CarPlay† with compatible phone
- Support for Android Auto† with compatible phone
Silverado 1500 Custom Trim
The 2018 Silverado Custom trim offers additional aesthetic features over the LS trim. Choose different packages to get your ideal look. Different looks like the Black Pack, Texas Edition, Street Package, and Rally 1 Edition make it easy to stand out from the crowd. This trim level starts at $35,595 with additional costs for the different optional packages.
With the Custom trim you get all the WT and LS features plus the following.
- 20-inch chrome-clad aluminum wheels
- Body-color grille surround
- Body-colored headlamp bezels
- Locking tailgate
- Front recovery hooks
- Chevrolet Connected Services Trial and OnStar Safety & Security Plan Coverage†
- Available High Performance Suspension Package
- Available Custom Convenience Package
Silverado 1500 LT Trim
The LT trim takes the comfort and technology up another notch from the LS. The Silverado LT trim starts at $35,995 and includes all kinds of impressive features for that price. The exterior style gets a boost thanks to body-colored mirror caps and door handles, plus upgraded wheels.
The performance also improves from the EX-lift tailgate, larger color touchscreen, and Bluetooth technology. Extra seat storage, steering wheel controls, and split-bench seating make this truck more fun to be in.
Add the following specs and features to all those mentioned in the trims above.
- Bright-machined aluminum wheels
- Body-color door handles, mirror caps and side moldings
- Chrome grille with chrome surround and black mesh
- EZ Lift & Lower tailgate
- Driver Information Center with 4.2-inch diagonal color display
- Cloth 40/20/40 front split-bench seat
- Chevrolet MyLink† with 8-inch diagonal color touch-screen and HD radio
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel with audio and cruise controls
- Three months of SiriusXM Satellite Radio†
Silverado 1500 LT Z71 Trim
This trim level bumps the price to $41,395 and adds more great aesthetic and performance features. More front end features take on the body color at this level, adding more expressive detail to the head-on aesthetic. The appearance isn’t the only thing that gets an upgrade, as the Hill Descent Control, trailering package, and off-road suspension all join the picture at this level.
You get all the following features in addition to the LT trim.
LT Z71 Features:
- 18-inch bright-machined aluminum wheels and all-terrain tires
- Body-color headlamp bezels
- Body-color grille surround
- Chrome lower bumper appearance
- Black recovery hooks
- LED foglamps
- Z71 Appearance Package (brushed metal Z71 door plate, unique gauge cluster and unique finish interior trim plates)
- Heavy-duty automatic locking rear differential
- Hill Descent Control
- Trailering Package
- Underbody transfer case shield
- Z71 Off-Road Suspension with Rancho® monotube shocks
Silverado 1500 LTZ Trim
This trim level starts at $43,695, and it’s easy to see exactly where that money goes. The interior of the cabin starts to feel luxurious thanks to heated leather seats and responsive climate control. Just so you don’t forget what you’re driving, the V8 now comes standard.
As if the LT didn’t come packed with enough bells and whistles. Add the following to the LT trim.
- 18-inch bright-machined aluminum wheels
- Chrome door handles, mirror caps, door moldings and beltline moldings
- Chrome grille with chrome surround and chrome mesh
- Full LED projector-beam headlamps, foglamps and taillamps
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- 110v outlet
- Heated leather-appointed bench seats and 10-way power driver and passenger seat adjusters
- Theft deterrent system
- Remote Vehicle Starter
- Trailering Package
- 5.3L V8 with Active Fuel Management, Direct Injection and continuously Variable Valve Timing
Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71 Trim
The LTZ Z71 starts at $48,295 and adds unbeatable off-road abilities. The appearance package makes a statement, and the performance backs it up. A locking rear differential, Hill Descent Control, tough bedliner, trailering package, and an underbody shield make this truck nearly unstoppable.
LTZ Z71 Features:
- Z71 Appearance Package (brushed metal Z71 door plate, unique gauge cluster, unique finish interior trim plates, unique lower front bumper and unique chrome grille design)
- Z71 Off-Road Suspension with Rancho® monotube shocks
- Spray-On Bedliner
- High-capacity Air Cleaner
- Hill Descent Control
- Heavy-duty automatic locking rear differential
- Underbody shield for transfer case protection
Silverado 1500 High Country Trim
The $53,395 starting price is well worth it for the best 2018 Chevy Silverado trim level available. You can’t tell if you’re driving a sophisticated and refined vehicle or a monster that was built for the job site. The answer is both. Chrome assist steps lead you into a cabin outfitted with premium leather over heated and ventilated seats. The spray-on bedliner with a brand logo is only one of many attractive touches. The enormous 20-inch chrome wheels will take you anywhere and look great doing it.
If we named it in a previous trim level, you can pretty much guarantee it made its way into the High Country.
High Country Features:
- 6-inch chrome rectangular assist steps
- 20-inch chrome wheels
- Unique chrome grille
- Cargo tie downs
- Front and rear body-color bumpers
- Polished exhaust tip
- High Country Trim Package
- Spray-On Bedliner with logo
- Premium perforated leather-appointed heated and vented front bucket seats with 12-way power driver and front passenger seat adjusters
- Heated leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Center floor console
- Saddle or Jet Black interior color
- Power-adjustable pedals
- Chevrolet MyLink with Navigation†
- Bose® premium performance audio
- Enhanced Driver Alert Package
- Wireless charging† capability
- 8-speed automatic transmission with Tow/Haul mode, Cruise Grade Braking and Powertrain Grade Braking
2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Trims Infographic
Share this Image On Your Site
Where to Test Drive a New 2018 Silverado 1500 in Phoenix
Every 2018 trim level offers unique value and personality. At the lower end you have unbeatable prices. At the top, unbeatable performance, style and comfort. At any level, you get what you pay for and then some. Come test drive them all at your local Valley Chevy Dealer.
See also: 2018 Silverado 1500 vs RAM 1500, Which Pickup Do I Buy?
Posted onPosted on by Joe Pelosi
Joe has been closely associated with the automotive industry for the past 10 years. He worked closely with dealerships at his previous job with the Charlotte Observer, who had a partnership with Cars.com. At his current role, he is actively involved in promoting the Chevy brand in the Phoenix-Metro area along with Valley Chevy.
The Silverado 1500 is a capable and highly configurable full-size pickup, with powertrain options that are highlighted by a pair of strong and refined V-8 engines. The mac-daddy 6.2-liter V-8 provides class-leading horsepower (420) and maximum towing (12,500 pounds). Every Silverado has an excellent infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. While it currently plays second fiddle to the more advanced Ford F-150, Chevy has a an excellent pickup-truck formula in the Silverado.
What's New for 2018?
The Silverado 1500 has low-key changes for 2018. Every model now has a backup camera, and the tire-pressure monitor has an audible alert. Previously only available on the LT trim, the eAssist package is now optional on the LTZ. This mild-hybrid system has a single electric motor that doesn’t operate as a typical hybrid, meaning it cannot power the truck on its own. A Centennial Edition—celebrating 100 years of Chevy trucks—is also available for 2018 only. The package adds a unique appearance that includes the exclusive Centennial Blue paint color and heritage-inspired badging.
- WT: $29,795
- LS: $31,895
- Custom: $35,695
- LT: $36,095
- LTZ: $43,795
- High Country: $53,495
Engine, Transmission, and Performance
The Silverado 1500 comes standard with a 4.3-liter V-6 that produces 285 hp and 305 lb-ft of torque; it’s mated to a six-speed automatic transmission. The 5.3-liter V-8 delivers 355 hp and 383 lb-ft of torque; a six-speed automatic is standard, and an eight-speed is optional on some models. The 6.2-liter V-8 rings in with 420 hp and 460 lb-ft of stump-pulling torque, backed by the eight-speed automatic. The 5.3-liter Silverado equipped with the optional eight-speed proved sluggish in acceleration, but the 6.2-liter V-8 was a rocket, quick enough to outgun many a sporty passenger car. The Silverado is not going to dance down a country road like a sports car, nor will it ride as if you’re wafting along on a cloud. But it’s poised and stable in corners at any reasonable speed, it steers accurately, and it cruises comfortably on the highway. Badly broken pavement, choppy gravel, and potholes do make for uncomfortable moments, though. The Ram 1500 and the Ford F-150, however, are more settled over bumpy surfaces.
EPA fuel economy testing and reporting procedures have changed over time. For the latest and most accurate fuel economy numbers on current and older vehicles, we use the U.S. Department of Energy's fueleconomy.gov website. Under the heading "Find & Compare Cars" click on the "Compare Side-by-Side" tool to find the EPA ratings for the make, model, and year you're interested in.
Interior, Comfort, and Cargo
Functional design and good build quality make the Silverado 1500 cabin a pleasant environment, especially in the well-equipped LTZ and High Country versions. But the interior suffers from seats that are not especially comfortable, an off-center steering position, and a rear cabin devoid of USB ports. Massaging seats haven’t yet found their way into the Silverado’s cabin, but most every other piece of luxury fare you might desire has. Front-seat passengers can stay connected to their personal devices via an array of USB ports, a 12-volt outlet, and a 110-volt household receptacle. There is voluminous stowage inside the crew-cab model, which boasts a large bed and offers more combined cubby space than any competitor.
Infotainment and Connectivity
The Chevrolet MyLink infotainment system is one of the best on the market. Its robust features, attractive looks, quick response times, and straightforward configurability make it likable and easy to use. Available tech includes Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, as well as SiriusXM satellite radio and four USB ports in the front console. An optional rear-seat DVD/Blue-ray entertainment system includes a single 9.2-inch screen that flips down from the headliner, plus two pairs of headphones and a handheld controller. The center-stack infotainment screen responds to inputs quickly. You control it either by touching the screen icons or using the hard buttons conveniently located below it.
Safety Features and Crash Test Ratings
For more information about the Chevrolet Silverado 1500’s crash-test results, visit the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) and Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) websites.
Some older vehicles are still eligible for coverage under a manufacturer's Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) program. For more information visit our guide to every manufacturer's CPO program.
2018 CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500
Silverado 1500’s 12,500-lb. max trailering rating tops the segment for crew cab models.
EPA VEHICLE CLASS
NEW FOR 2018
- Custom now offered on crew cab
- Exterior colors: Cajun Red Metallic and Havana Metallic
- eAssist package now offered on LTZ in addition to LT; national availability
- Tire pressure monitor system now includes tire fill alert
- Rear-vision camera now standard on all models
- MyLink 7-inch radio system now standard on WT model
- Silverado 1500 offerings include regular cab, double cab and crew cab body styles – all offered with 4WD
- Models and trim levels include:
- WT – available on all three cab styles and configurations
- LS – available on all three cab styles and configurations
- Custom – offered on the double cab and crew cab – 2WD and 4WD
- LT – offered in 1LT and 2LT trims; 1LT available on all three cab styles and configurations and 2LT is available only with 4WD
- LTZ – offered in 1LZ and 2LZ trims on double cab and crew cab; 1LZ offered in 2WD and 4WD; and 2LZ offered in 4WD only
- High Country – offered exclusively on the crew cab – 2WD and 4WD
- Regular cab models are offered with a 6’6” box or an 8’ box. Double cab models are available exclusively with the 6’6” box, while crew cabs are available with a 5’8” box or the 6’6” box
- Silverado High Country embodies rugged luxury and is offered exclusively in the crew cab body, with the 5’8” or 6’6” cargo box, with 2WD or 4WD. It is distinguished by a unique chrome grille with horizontal chrome bars, LED projector headlamps and body-color front and rear bumpers. Unique 20-inch chrome wheels with P275/55R20 all-season tires are standard. Inside, it features exclusive interiors of Saddle Brown or Jet Black with gray stitching, as well as premium leather front bucket seats with High Country logos on the headrests and more
- Special-edition models and appearance packages are offered across the lineup:
- Black Out Edition – available on WT
- Special Ops Edition – available on WT
- Rally 1 Edition – offered on Custom
- Rally 2 Edition – offered on LT Z71 (2LT) with double cab or crew cab
- Redline Edition – offered on LT Z71 (2LT) All Star with double cab and LTZ Z71 (2LZ) with crew cab
- Midnight Edition – offered on LT Z71 (2LT) All Star with double cab and LTZ Z71 (2LZ) with crew cab
- Realtree Edition – offered on LTZ Z71 (2LZ)
- High Desert Package – offered on LT, LTZ and High Country
- Z71 Package – offered on LT and LTZ
- All Star Edition – offered on LT
- Texas Edition – offered on LT and LTZ (offered in Ark., La., N.M., Okla. and Texas)
- Segment-best 12,500-lb. max trailering rating for crew cabs, with available NHT max trailering package
- Available NHT max trailering package features a 9.76-inch rear axle, heavy-duty rear springs, unique shock tuning, enhanced cooling and an integrated trailer brake controller to optimize capability and comfort when trailering; requires trailering mirrors
- Available automatic locking rear differential reacts in milliseconds in low-traction situations to improve safety and confidence on wet, snowy or muddy surfaces
- Available Snow Plow Prep package (regular cab only) includes power feed for backup and roof emergency light, 170-amp alternator, forward lamp wiring harness, provision for roof-mounted lamp/beacon, high-capacity air cleaner, underbody shield and heavy-duty front springs
- Duralife™ brake rotors protect against corrosion, offering up to double the service life compared to conventional rotors
- Available EZ Lift-and-Lower tailgate makes it easier to access the box. An internal torsion bar reduces the effort to raise and lower it, while a rotary damper allows for a controlled and more gradual lowering motion when opening it
- HID headlamps with LED signature lighting on WT, LS, Custom and LT
- LED projector headlamps with signature lighting and LED tail lamps on LTZ and High Country
- Capless fuel fill
- Available spray-on bedliner
- Standard active aero shutters
- MyLink 7-inch-diagonal color touch screen radio is standard on WT and LS; 8-inch HD system standard on Custom, LT and LTZ
- MyLink 8-inch system with navigation is standard on High Country and available on LT and LTZ
- 4G LTE connectivity with Wi-Fi hotspot (includes three-month/3GB data trial)
- Remote vehicle starting is standard on LTZ and High Country; available on LT
- Remote locking tailgate is standard on LS, LT, LTZ and High Country; available on WT and Custom
- Heated and vented perforated leather-appointed front bucket seats and heated, leather-wrapped steering wheel are standard on High Country and available on LTZ
- Standard Teen Driver feature
- Six standard air bags, including frontal air bags, head-curtain side air bags for outboard passengers in all rows and seat-mounted side air bags for the driver and front outboard passenger
- Standard StabiliTrak electronic stability control with rollover mitigation technology, trailer sway control and hill-start assist
- Standard rear-vision camera
- Enhanced Driver Alert Package is standard on High Country and available on LT and LTZ. Content includes Forward Collision Alert, Safety Alert Driver Seat, IntelliBeam headlamps with automatic high-beam control, Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning, Front and Rear Park Assist and Low Speed Forward Automatic Braking
Silverado 2018 black
2018 Chevy Silverado – All You Wanted to Know!
For over 100 years Chevy trucks have helped Canadians and their stuff get where they need to be. Today, that legendary strength and dependability has been distilled down to create the strongest, most dependable and most capable truck Chevy has ever built: meet the 2018 Chevy Silverado.
Silverado always stands out in a crowd thanks to the now-infamous horizontal grill and squared-off lights matched by a bold yet familiar front. And yet each model of Silverado dishes up its own style: High-Country dazzles with a chrome grill and 20-inch wheels, or choose the LT Z71 for its stealthy, body-coloured headlight trim and grill.
Choose from eight different models. And with loads of options, features and accessories to choose from each Silverado is as unique as its owner. Whether it’s bigger wheels, a sport bar, interior trim, seating configuration bench seat, tonneau covers, special badging, special editions and so much more you can guarantee Silverado can be customized to your exacting standards.
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE FULL LIST OF SILVERADO TRIM LEVELS
And don’t forget…every new Silverado also features the CornerStep integrated rear bumper step which makes ingress and egress easier than ever.
UNDER THE HOOD
As always, the 2018 chevy silverado stays at the front of the pack with a breadth of engines on tap. The 5.3L V8 engine is available on almost every model while the big, bad 6.2L V8 can be had on certain configurations of LTZ, LTZ Z71 and High Country.
4.3L V6 Engine – 285hp & 305lb-ft torque
5.3L V8 Engine – 355hp & 383lb-ft torque
6.2L V8 Engine – 420hp & 460lb-ft torque
- Chevrolet MyLink®7-in. or 8-in. touch screen
- Up to 5 USB ports+ 12-volt and 120-volt outlets
- Available Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ compatibility
- Available 4G LTE with built-in Wi-Fi®hotspot
- Available wireless charging
- Triple-seal inlaid doors, an aerodynamic windshield and a tuned exhaust system reduce noise in the cabin
- Steering wheel controls let you answer phone calls, control the available Chevrolet MyLink® display, change Driver Information Centre settings, available cruise control and other features
- Available heated and ventilated front seats
- Standard 5.3L V8 Engine
- Available 6.2L V8 Engine offers 420 hp and 460lb.ft. of torque
- Standard fuel efficiency technologies like Active Fuel Management and Variable Valve Timing
- Available max. towing of 12,500lbs
- Available max. payload of 2,250lbs
- StabiliTrak with trailer sway control
- Available Integrated trailer brake controller
- Available rear vision camera
- Available Intellibeam high beam assist
- Available Front and Rear Park Assist
Start building the 2018 chevy silverado of your dreams! Use our handy build & price tool to create the exact truck you want. Have questions? Give us a call toll-free at 1-888-878-2354, chat with our representatives online or visit us at 801 Main St. E, Milton and talk to one of our award-winning sales team members.
You will also be interested:
- Ancient detective wiki
- Cm mac meaning
- Busted mugshots roanoke va
- Amazon recruiter email
- Butterfly flower tattoo drawing
- Snap earnings
- Silicone rubber u channel
- Weider ifit coach
- Sm n976u firmware
- Craigslist concord ca
- Lancaster, pa parole office
- Moog parts installation
- Tpms toyota corolla