McGraw-Hill – Integrating McGraw-Hill Connect With Canvas
In order to integrate a McGraw-Hill Connect course with your Canvas course, you will need to enable McGraw-Hill Connect in your Canvas course, pair your Canvas course with your Connect course, and then deploy Connect assignments.
Step 1: To enable McGraw-Hill Connect in your Canvas course
- Log into Canvas (http://canvas.rutgers.edu), go to Settings (A).
- On the Navigation tab, click the arrow next to McGraw-Hill Connect (B), select Enable, and then click on Save (C).
- McGraw-Hill Connect (A) is now available from the left course navigation.
Step 2: To pair your Canvas course with a new or an existing Connect account:
- Select McGraw-Hill Connect (A), and then click on Authorize (B).
- On the next screen, select Pair with a Connect Section (B).
- On the Connect login page:
- If you have an existing account, enter your email address and password, then click on SIGN IN (A). Note: Skip #7,8,9,10 and jump to #11 for further instruction.
- Or click Register for Connect account (6.2) if you are new to Connect.
- To create a new Connect course, search by title, author or subject (A), and then click Search (B). If you wish to pair with an existing Connect course, skip #4, 5, 6, and 7 and go to #8.
- Select the title you wish to use (A) and choose a bundle if available (B).
- Complete the course creation process by entering required information on the screen (A), and then click Create Course (B).
- Once your Connect course is created, it’s paired with Canvas. Then you can return to Canvas (A) or click go to Section home page (B) to your new Connect course.
- If you have an existing Connect course, once you log into Connect, you have the option to pair with a section in a new Connect course (A) or a section in an existing Connect course (B).
- To pair with an existing Connect course (B), select the course (C).
- After you select your Connect course, choose the section your wish to pair (A), and then click on Save (B).
- On the confirmation page, you can return to Canvas (B) or continue with your Connect course (A).
Step 3: To deploy Connect assignments to Canvas
- From your Connect course, select the assignments you wish to deploy by checking the checkbox in the right column (A). Then Click on (B) and select Deploy/manage (C).
- Set your Grade Type (A), which determines which submission to be sent to Canvas gradebook for assignments allowing multiple attempts. You have the option of setting the option individually for each assignment (B).
- The Canvas icon (A) will appear next to each successfully deployed assignment. Click (B) to return to your Canvas course.
- In your Canvas course, select Assignments (A), you will see a list of assignments including those you just deployed from your Connect course (B).
Today’s students are busier than ever. Managing demands from school, work, family and more means it’s harder to find the time to study. That’s why we offer the free ReadAnywhere app to help students fit learning into their lives – anytime, anywhere.
Learning that Fits
Students won’t carry their textbooks 24/7 but you can bet they’re carrying their phones. The ReadAnywhere app gives access to their textbook and SmartBook 2.0 assignments wherever they go.
Available for the McGraw Hill eBook and
Connect courses with SmartBook 2.0.
average rating in the App Store
and over 725,000 downloads and counting…
Works Offline So
Students Can Too.
We get it. Sometimes there’s no Internet connection and unlimited data plans can be expensive. That’s why offline tech capabilities are so critical for your students. ReadAnywhere allows students to download and read textbook chapters, take notes and complete SmartBook 2.0 assignments – even it they’re offline. Once their mobile devices are connected again, they can sync their assignments and notes by opening the app.
Say Goodbye to Heavy
Books and Backpacks.
I love lugging my textbooks around … said no student ever! ReadAnywhere makes it easy to read, take notes, highlight, and more with just a smartphone or tablet. Give your students the freedom and flexibility they need to study anytime, anywhere.
New Paths to Learning
We're here to support you
wherever learning happens.
Because learning changes everything.®
New Paths to Learning
We're here to support you wherever learning happens.
Because learning changes everything.®
Restoring Learning Loss
Despite the incredible resilience of educators and parents, many students experienced learning loss due to disruptions during the COVID-19 pandemic. Here are some best practices for closing those gaps.
CARES Act Help
The U.S. government has provided millions of dollars in COVID-19 relief to schools and colleges. How is it being allocated? How can it be spent? We've got answers.
Student Mental Health
An instructor shares strategies for how faculty can support students’ mental and emotional health. During the pandemic, an increased number of students are reporting stress, anxiety, loneliness, and other challenges.
Search for Life on Mars with NASA's Rover, Perseverance
Explore science-themed educational activities
Incorporate active learning into everyday life with our science-themed coloring pages, interactive apps that help build vocabulary skills, and activities that children can do around the home that build social and emotional skills.
Higher Ed Instructor Support
Get fast and easy product support resources
Our new and improved Support at Every Step site provides tools to help you throughout the term, no matter what McGraw Hill product you use.
News from Our Professional Division:
It's Back-to-School Season!
Get ready for Back-to-School with our new selection of titles
Summer has come to an end and it's time to get prepared for school again. Be sure to have the latest information, from top experts, and get your resources from McGraw Hill!
Explore McGraw Hill International
Global Support for Learning
McGraw Hill offers global support for educators and students. Whether learning is in the classroom or through remote delivery, we are committed to providing you with the tools and resources you need.
Careers at McGraw Hill
We're driven by curiosity. Joining McGraw Hill means you'll be inspired to innovate, encouraged to think bigger, and invited to share ideas.
Hill connect now mcgraw
.Getting Started with McGraw-Hill’s Connect \u0026 SmartBook
- Sleeved cables
- Nikon 300mm f4 flickr
- Tea in urdu
- Garmin track back
- Minecraft hawaii seed
- Wow dk spec
- Honda civic tuner near me
- Holley mac valve